Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2017, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Default Warrior 45 level, solo spots

Leveling my warrior now, can anyone give me some ideas where I can solo at 45 lvl?

I am familiar with group spots, but in case I have limited time and cannot join a group I'd like to have options where I can solo the warrior.

Any warriors that solo'd at 45 have any suggestions?

My warrior is geared fairly well, I have a fungi on him and decent weapons etc.
Old 05-02-2017, 06:07 AM
Fire Giant

Dreadlands should be managable, you can basically select mobs based on your abilities (level range is quite big).
Old 05-02-2017, 06:12 AM
Planar Protector

Dreadlands skeletons at the weird city south of port ins. Single pulls, don't flee.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dreadlands skeletons at the weird city south of port ins. Single pulls, don't flee.
Thanks never thought of this place!
Old 05-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Fire Giant

Have seen a lot of low-mid 40's rogue/wars solo grinding through light blue mobs in Lguk. Riskier than outdoors but the mobs are chumps and the ZEM is decent, might be a good option.
Maamdak Battlebeard - 48 Dwarf Rogue
Crunkasaurus Rex - 49 Ogre Shaman
Mendak - 51 Halfling Druid (Green)

<Paradox> RIP
Old 05-03-2017, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have seen a lot of low-mid 40's rogue/wars solo grinding through light blue mobs in Lguk. Riskier than outdoors but the mobs are chumps and the ZEM is decent, might be a good option.
Honestly I just stay away from Guk.

I know it has an awesome ZEM, but I have bad luck with this zone.

I always train mobs or get trained from them running and aggoring other mobs, then I die, and then I find myself on a really lengthy annoying CR.

I rather do outdoor zones where I got some room to move, or fighting mobs that do not run that's even better.
Old 05-03-2017, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

The DL spot is one of these "hidden" spots that are mighty fine for people who are playing in a window while working, like me, I found a bunch of them.

In DL you just need to kill the lowest skeleton (on top of a small pyramid) until he doesn't give any more real exp (at 48 or 49, forgot). He's the PH for the monk epic quest mob.

Then you have to kill other skeletons, but they can spawn with various levels, sometimes pretty tough even for a 49 fungi tstaff monk. Without a way to FD, you have to pay attention when you get unlucky with RNG. Kiting them while fungi regenning might be your only option as a war.

There's a bunch of spots there where you can get your back to a wall, then every 30 minutes bead pull a skel, press autoattack, then alt-tab and work for another 30 minutes.
Old 05-03-2017, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then you have to kill other skeletons, but they can spawn with various levels, sometimes pretty tough even for a 49 fungi tstaff monk. Without a way to FD, you have to pay attention when you get unlucky with RNG. Kiting them while fungi regenning might be your only option as a war.
Channel spirit of Ivory with that fungi kite and throw in a low hp berserk bow kite too!

I remember doing SolB on a couple of wars. I think starting 40, so maybe too low a spot for you, but here it is. Zone in to SolA, keep turning right. This takes you to a zoneline near window room. Greater Kobolds to kill here, and plenty of chase distance from the zoneline to avoid getting adds with a flee.

There is another spot where you get in from Sol A... turn left and left again to use the zone lines near the goblin foreman. Just more Greater Kobolds (other side of window room to the last spot).

To be honest it won't be long until you can do sonic bats, perhaps with your fungi and runed blade you already can.
Last edited by Jimjam; 05-03-2017 at 11:20 PM..
Old 05-04-2017, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Channel spirit of Ivory with that fungi kite and throw in a low hp berserk bow kite too!

I remember doing SolB on a couple of wars. I think starting 40, so maybe too low a spot for you, but here it is. Zone in to SolA, keep turning right. This takes you to a zoneline near window room. Greater Kobolds to kill here, and plenty of chase distance from the zoneline to avoid getting adds with a flee.

There is another spot where you get in from Sol A... turn left and left again to use the zone lines near the goblin foreman. Just more Greater Kobolds (other side of window room to the last spot).

To be honest it won't be long until you can do sonic bats, perhaps with your fungi and runed blade you already can.
So what level did you stop doing the kobolds and start doing sonic bats?

Thanks for the recommendation and instructions on how to get to them, I am not that familiar with the zone so that helps a lot.

Think I will pass on the bow kiting idea though hehe.
Old 05-12-2017, 07:13 AM
Planar Protector

Well, bats become really easy for a warrior at 51, in no small part due to being able to use evasive on the higher level ones.

I have no doubt you could do it earlier with your gear. Normally I enjoy grouping the late 40s, it's a good level to do the 'end game' vanilla content.
Closed Thread