Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: How close should players have to be to the spore king?
On his spawn point or just behind the castle 79 42.93%
Zone out/brain rooms 23 12.50%
Tube/wherever the fuck you can pull him to 82 44.57%
Voters: 184. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you turn in your note to your guildmaster at level 1 instead of your newbie tunic he gives you a fungi.
Problem solved.
WTS newbie note 5k
Old 10-07-2014, 01:37 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As far as lines are concerned, I was informed you need explicit permission/agreement saying the camp is yours after they leave. Basically, if one person has the camp, they can pass it to guildies/friends to their hearts content.

Whoever gets it first.
GMs made us maintain a presence there. Going LD and coming back, I still allowed person in front of me to keep their spot. I wasnt an ass like some ppl.

He was an 18hr spawn, and could skip spawns. Sucked.

I am sure it will be a headache for GMs here too.

H
Old 10-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not like he's going to randomly pop during his cycle, why should they be forced to sit attentive at their keys for 60 mins per hour, ready to engage all the nothing that will be coming their way for 55 of the 60 minutes, as long as they're pulling/killing him in a reasonable time after he spawns?
Why? I dont know. If i'm camping something, it is none of your concern what I do during that camp. As long as the main thing you are camping (King) has its PH dead, it's really none of your concern if im doing laundry, homework, or whatever.

I like you Raev, weve talked, but this is the dumbest shit ever man. If you want king, get people there before the others or wait for them to leave, like we do every time we plan on doing the king.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why? I dont know. If i'm camping something, it is none of your concern what I do during that camp. As long as the main thing you are camping (King) has its PH dead, it's really none of your concern if im doing laundry, homework, or whatever.

I like you Raev, weve talked, but this is the dumbest shit ever man. If you want king, get people there before the others or wait for them to leave, like we do every time we plan on doing the king.
Where is there?
Old 10-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So camps only need main PHs dead? Sounds fine until someone wants to kill the mobs you purposefully aren't killing.

At which point it becomes your choice whether you elect to start killing said mobs. You elect to leave the camp. You elect to relocate and allow them to kill the mobs they wanted to.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So camps only need main PHs dead? Sounds fine until someone wants to kill the mobs you purposefully aren't killing.
I think camps just need less a-holes that try to barge in and kill stuff when your pretty obviously killing something.

Just get somewhere, look around, if none are there, then go ahead and take the camp.. if there are two people setting up around the corner for another kill and they arnt on your time table, dont be a prick and be like WELL IM FASTER THAN U RIGHT NOW SO WOMP - - its a bussy server and we all like p99, so chances are if you arnt patient you are not going to get a gamp.

If someone is killing a PH and isnt on your time table, let them, send them a tell, ask wassup and be excellent to each other.

I think what yall should address is a single person holding a camp for 48+ hours or weeks on end.. or a month or two.. there should be something preventing that so that we can share this great game we're all in love with.

share is the key word, stop treating this like a job - be patient, share the world because there are no instances.. Dont make WoW correct for making everything instanced, because 15 years later us people who really love classic EQ cant figure out how to play nice with each other.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think camps just need less a-holes that try to barge in and kill stuff when your pretty obviously killing something.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is quote from the Play Nice Policy, I take this to mean if a grp rolls down the tube to king camp and a duo is sitting there pulling the PH,They must return "very near" the king spawn. I think we all can agree the tube room is not "very near" the King at all, exit room mabey, thro door near water would be in my opinion "very near" the king.

just my 2 cents.
I hope you all know that before we started doing it in the tube room we did a Enchanter / BP cleric / Monk in the zone out room... that is still 3 people , you can still afk for quite some time. I think everyone needs to just stop QQing so much over everything.

Gunnter
- 60 Assassin
Syzzurp Purpledrank - 60 Grandmaster
Scientology Tomcruise -60 Phantasmist
< The Mystical Order >
Old 10-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Developer

Set up a camp at little pond. Then report them when they start pulling over the top of you. Problem solved. Oh wait, then u are on a corpse run. Darn.

How about this. Wait til its not camped, and quit trying to figure out rule lawyering ways you can try to steal someone elses camp?

H
Old 10-07-2014, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsykedaddy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope you all know that before we started doing it in the tube room we did a Enchanter / BP cleric / Monk in the zone out room... that is still 3 people , you can still afk for quite some time. I think everyone needs to just stop QQing so much over everything.
Will never happen. People will always piss and moan about someone else doing what they want to/can't do themselves.
Closed Thread