Old 01-19-2012, 06:44 PM
Fire Giant

with one hand stealin ignores rules posted and creates his own interpretations

with the other hand he quotes them and asks others to respect them as law

let this terrible player also be known as a terrible person
Old 01-19-2012, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Taken doesn't kill Nagafen because they won't poopsock him, but I'm pretty sure they're more than capable of doing it if they were given an unrushed chance at it.

Meanwhile, back in November, your guild wiped to Nagafen three times in a row while repeatedly training us to slow us down, until finally we (VD solo) got our one shot at him and killed him no problem.

So maybe doesn't and can't aren't worlds apart after all.
is it the one where he stopped AEing? Because I remember it differently, being the only naggy kill i was forced to go to.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
with one hand stealin ignores rules posted and creates his own interpretations

with the other hand he quotes them and asks others to respect them as law

let this terrible player also be known as a terrible person
because you're a complete idiot, i'll ignore your retarded excuse for reading comprehension.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Fire Giant

cool f5 key bro
Old 01-19-2012, 06:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think killing naggy prior to epics means anything since it was just for loot. Waiting 8 cycles before a chance to potentially get into the rotation is a bit long. As long as each guild gets one fairly soon I think it would be a win for all involved.
Being able to kill naggy means everything for the cleric epic. Ragefire is possibly a tad bit easier but the thing is, Ragefire window does not open untill naggy is killed so if you get into the rotation without ever trying contribute to it.... thats kind of fucked.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cool f5 key bro
are you stating what you're doing now? congrats.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extunarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As much as most of us would like to see ninik get an epic, I think it is pretty fair that those folks who have already invested far, far too many hours into this camp not get shafted. I think Ninik would agree!
Fer wut it worth, I does 'gree. Dis is reason I not beened at Ragefire fer pas' few days, even though manymany nice folks in lotsa diff'rent guilds off'red to helps me. I know from friens in IB an' TMO wut some of dese clerics has put 'emselves though sittin' dere, an' I wouldn't wish dat on nobody. (Well, mebbe meanieheads who is squishes gnomes...mebbe.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extunarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am guessing she's #1 on the list once the patch comes out and the first wave of clerics from ib/tmo/vd get their sprinklers and the rotation gets opened up some. I hope so anyway.
Dis is seemin' less an' less likely. I really dunno how to 'spress to ev'ryone who posted on mine's behalf inna other thread how much dat means to me, however unlikely it is dat anythin' will ever comes of it. Mine's gnomish heart almos' bursted wit' happiness! Tanks you so veryvery much.
Last edited by zahlia; 01-19-2012 at 08:51 PM..
Old 01-19-2012, 06:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...We tracked, mobilized and competed and when guilds cheated is when Rogean took a nice hot dump down our throat for doing it fairly. Same still applies here....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... Like I said, when we played fair and competed (and I played fair) Rogean took a nice hot dump down our throats and left us with a rather bad taste in our mouths....
Quote:
... (though Rogean took a nice dump down our throats during that time)....
Seriously, take your agenda to your own thread... you're shitting on people in here for the wrong reasons, meanwhile repeatedly embarrassing yourself by saying you eat Rogean's piping hot fresh shit (at least stated repeatedly 3 times already). We get it, you don't like the spawn variance. That discussion does not belong in this thread. You're about the only person I know that would take that kind of metaphor and continue to come back for more.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:50 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Dravingar

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think killing naggy prior to epics means anything since it was just for loot. Waiting 8 cycles before a chance to potentially get into the rotation is a bit long. As long as each guild gets one fairly soon I think it would be a win for all involved.
I just find it silly that epics have been out for a whopping 3 weeks and casual guilds are claiming that it's not fair they are being excluded for another 2 months yet aren't bitching about how TR/IB/VD all have a rotation on Trakanon and that's content thats been out for a year almost now and they haven't seen.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm

whats going on in this thread?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Closed Thread