Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

Default Sapientia ~Updated~

(Previous thread's first post was outdated)

Hello P99!

Sapientia is a casual raiding guild that currently raids anywhere from 2-5x a week. We have a positive reputation here on P99 and plan to keep it that way through our exceptional players and their positive attitudes. Our guild is tight knit and we enjoy having fun as well as successfully accomplishing raid targets. In the near future we would like to move onto more serious raid targets: plane bosses and going further into PoS.

Our current level requirement is 25.

Please send a /tell to Nlaar, Ciksharn, Isilud, Gwidion, Another, Flicka or Astuce in game if you have any questions. We would love to hear from you!
Old 10-20-2010, 08:11 PM
Sarnak

Been with sapentia for months now.. Quite possibly the friendliest guild going. They do raids, host fun guild events to help the lower levels on a regular basis and just simply enjoy the game the way it was ment to be played. Two thumbs way up sapientia, keep up the good work.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:03 AM
Orc

Ok just an update of where we are currently raiding.

Hate - trivial raids but farming it for planar loot, maestro etc
Fear - takes us a little longer but much the same as hate.
Sky - this is our current challenge and what we are working towards.

Plenty of raids for the non planar including PL sessions, efreeti, phinny and Lguk farming as and when required.

If you want to do any of the above but have already done the hardcore raiding guild on live (like many of us did) then stop by and say hello.

No drama, just fun = http://sapientiaguild.proboards.com/index.cgi
Old 10-21-2010, 04:35 AM
Skeleton

I joined recently.

Great core group of people, well organized, motivated to improve and succeed.

Plus, Nlaar is the wind beneath my wings.

- Ndamu Kong (SUH)
Old 10-21-2010, 06:19 AM
Sarnak

I absolutely love this entire crew!

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 10-21-2010, 09:26 AM
Kobold

Best guild experience I've had. Great group of talented players and all around fun group. We are a drama free bunch that respects each other's RL lives. We have a mix of married couples, students, young professionals, and active/reserve military. We encourage guild grouping and promote unity through all types of activities. Most of our interactions with other guilds has been respectful and positive. I've enjoyed every session with my friends in Sapientia.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:28 AM
Kobold

And Swishahouse rocks....

Just sayin
Old 10-21-2010, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

Thank you very much Icktorvi! I look forward to our next grp/raid together mates!

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 10-21-2010, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

Why Sapientia?

1) The name is really cool. If you have any kind of vanity you'll like to have this tag, it looks great in screenshots.

2) Raiding guild that doesn't require attendance. Sapientia isn't alone in doing this, but I think it's worth mentioning because I'd say most folks on p99 want this time around to be more about fun nostalgia, without having to punch in their time like a job.

3) Raids during the day (est). Other than the pure raiding guild Darkwind, I believe Sapientia is the only other guild on the server that raids during the day. So any friendly european type player (or someone who's play hours are 1pm est - 5pm est) has an alternative if they'd rather have a more casual atmosphere. *note: we also raid weeknights (7pm-12am est).

4) Ambiance. I'm sure other guilds have this, as most people on p99 are friendly old-schoolers, but you'll love the "let's help each other and have a blast" type feel to our raids/events/groups/guildchat.

5) Your class matters. Ever been in a guild with so many people you feel like you're just a number and you can go afk for 30 mins without anyone noticing? You'll never feel that way with Sapientia. We do more with less, which means we need everyone to put their best foot forward. It's pretty exhilarating to pull something off that you're not really supposed to. Everyone has lived this in EQ before, we live it weekly in Sapientia.

6) Progression. We have people who have joined us at lvl 25, done all their grouping within guild, gotten great class items (Soulfire, GEB's, Squallsurge Shawl, Sharkskin Drums, Tranix Crown) all with the guild's help, have gotten planar gear with us, and have killed Maestro and Phinny with us. It's all under one roof.

7) Knowledge. We have some very knowledgeable players, who have mastered many classes. If you're trying a new class this time around, we encourage you to ask questions on our forums or guildchat, we post little-known strategies for certain events, and we post guides for zones/classes.

8) We understand that you cannot FD wife aggro.

cheers!

Astuce Subterfuge
Old 10-21-2010, 12:38 PM
Orc

And we have Astuce!
Closed Thread