Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which made perfect sense in 1776 when the pinnacle of weaponry was the single shot musket and cannon. In 2012, it's outright stupidity to think the citizenry armed with rifles, shotguns, and handguns have any chance at all against a modern trained army with access to clusterbombs, tanks, drones, and nerve agents.
Pretty sure this was nearly the same mindset of Vietnam btw (kinda pointless in this topic, but all the same).

How many soldiers do you think would kill their own fellow countrymen, especially considering most soldiers would agree with the majority populace if it came to a rebellion against the government.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would kill someone in an instant regardless of what I had or had not to use as a weapon if they presented a threat to me or any loved one. I would not give a second thought to that person after they were dead.

Guess i'm a sociopath, literally give 0fucks about any PoS.
Same.

The last thing on my mind is the well being of the attacker/threat to myself or my loved ones.

If someone is breaking into my house I am not going to assume he is just some thief trying to make a buck to feed his poor family or some fucking nonsense, I'm going to plant one center mass.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Banned

There's a reason no one is responding to your posts, Harrison. No one can read them. I wonder why that is?
Old 07-01-2012, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure this was nearly the same mindset of Vietnam btw (kinda pointless in this topic, but all the same).

How many soldiers do you think would kill their own fellow countrymen, especially considering most soldiers would agree with the majority populace if it came to a rebellion against the government.
The Viet Cong were backed and supplied by Russia and China. Who is going to arm our populace with artillery, tanks, jets, etc. Canada and Mexico?
Old 07-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Banned

You're a retard if you think our own army is going to fire on our own citizens, their family, friends, etc.

Well, I could have stopped that sentence at "You're a retard."
Old 07-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
funny, in the UK nobody has to protect their loved ones with guns.
the UK is not a free state its not funny its sad.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is going to arm our populace with artillery, tanks, jets, etc. Canada and Mexico?
The same military that you seem to think would fully support the government and kill their own friends/family.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Kobold

Okay, skip the arguin', back to the gun pr0n as intended...

The LWRC PSD, only the one we have on order is black with green furniture:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PSD.jpg (92.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 07-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Same caliber as the M1 Garand. Both are great rifles if you can find one.
CMP online store.
That's possibly next, after the PSD.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Exactly. I've found a youth size 20 gauge shotguns with #2 or #3 buckshot are easy to handle, don't kick, and are more than enough to do the job at point blank ranges. I don't own a pistol to carry concealed, and don't want to.
Don't know if they're still putting it out, but ours came from the factory with a Knoxx recoil-absorbing stock, and the mag extension. Added on a rail with a pressure-switch light, and a light pipe instead of the bead.
Closed Thread