Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 09:02 AM
Kobold

Froog has been slain by a_nilbog_001.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I voted for the strictest punishments involving the detection bans. (deleveled to 5 with all gear gone, or permanently banned). All of them would be eternally banned and rotting in the dirt if the decision was solely mine. I'm tired of reading posts stating that I went easy on people.
Derail!~ If this is true, and there's no reason at all to believe otherwise, coupled with the fact that we know Uth voted to perma ban the cheaters, it's very telling indeed.

Back on track - Good luck Froog. Honestly at this point I can picture the GM in question to just dig her heels in regardless. I'd suggest you stop wasting your energy on this and move on.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:23 PM
Kobold

Ok Nilbog. It sounds like Amelinda told you exactly what she told me, after I questioned her decision and let her know about my son. "I have been watching you for a while"

Yet, knowing it was untrue as it was impossible, when I asked her for one scrap of supporting evidence of her watching me. (like name one time/date/character/zone/action...anything ... anything at all whatsoever)I was just told that :

"her decision was final"

This knee jerk "ive been watching for a long time" response to finding out I could not have done the 2 boxing in question is hardly credible.

And you are say9ing you can't help me because you knew who I was on Emarr? No offence but it doesn't sound like we were friends or even aqquantences as I can't remember you.. (that was a long time ago, before my injuries and I did quit just after God came out as we Bard speeded the mountain trials and got cuaght up in the QVIC wait, ..)this hardly eliminates your involvement in this decision for any question of favourtism.

I know now that this was read by one of the GMs, thank you for that at the very least.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok Nilbog. It sounds like Amelinda told you exactly what she told me, after I questioned her decision and let her know about my son. "I have been watching you for a while"

Yet, knowing it was untrue as it was impossible, when I asked her for one scrap of supporting evidence of her watching me. (like name one time/date/character/zone/action...anything ... anything at all whatsoever)I was just told that :

"her decision was final"

This knee jerk "ive been watching for a long time" response to finding out I could not have done the 2 boxing in question is hardly credible.
What incentive does she have for randomly banning innocent people? It's the one piece of this Law & Order episode that seems to be missing...
Last edited by Snaggles; 10-18-2011 at 03:54 PM..
Old 10-18-2011, 04:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What incentive does she have for randomly banning innocent people? It's the one piece of this Law & Order episode that seems to be missing...
Has absolutely nothing to do with "incentive" but it does have to do with the fact that people, GMs included, make mistakes.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And you are say9ing you can't help me because you knew who I was on Emarr? No offence but it doesn't sound like we were friends or even aqquantences as I can't remember you.. (that was a long time ago, before my injuries and I did quit just after God came out as we Bard speeded the mountain trials and got cuaght up in the QVIC wait, ..)this hardly eliminates your involvement in this decision for any question of favourtism.
Talk about a sentence that chances without the proper capitalization....
Old 10-18-2011, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labyrrinth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has absolutely nothing to do with "incentive" but it does have to do with the fact that people, GMs included, make mistakes.
It does though because Froog is painting this as a lynch case. Trial and execution without any proof.

What mistakes were made?

Amelinda said she had been watching them box for some time. They demanded proof and when none was supplied they assumed it was for tinfoil hat reasons. Were they expecting a list of sins written on a golden scroll? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What does the GM have to gain by banning the innocent? If they were wrong, and the evidence supplied by Froog was even somewhat plausible they would likely open the account back up for investigation. This isn't a cover-up for the GM's to save face.

If it walks like a 2boxer and talks like a 2boxer it's probably a 2boxer.
Old 10-18-2011, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

froog, try to see it this way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pBo-GL9SRg&ob=av2n

you can still post here on the forums!
Old 10-18-2011, 06:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know about Amelinda, but I like to vicariously ban people so I can later beat off to their sad song posts about how they were treated unfairly. It really adds that extra oomph to it!
Old 10-18-2011, 06:17 PM
Sarnak

Holy sense of entitlement Batman!
Closed Thread