Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2018, 05:21 PM
Kobold

I've learned from this thread that Mueller needs to stop investigating Trump/Russia and immediately pivot to investigating Aftermath. It's tenfold more serious and unethical.
Old 03-29-2018, 05:25 PM
Fire Giant

If this thread is about who I think it's about, he's probably not a spy, just a dumbass selfish oblivious idiot instead.

I've had the confused displeasure of their company, too.
Last edited by Bummey; 03-29-2018 at 05:33 PM..
Old 03-29-2018, 05:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last night Aftermath killed a bunch of dragons because we mobilize faster, have more toons to swap to, and have a larger guild of active players. The only two dragons that we killed contested were Naggy from venerate and Dain from PS.

We tracked that these mobs were contested by having members of our 100 person Zerg force in every zone we were interested in killing a mob.

We killed Naggy because venerate couldn’t engage since they had no cleric. We engaged with 1 warr, 1 bard, 1 cler, 1 paladin.

We killed Dain because PS was unable to pull him by the time we ran there after KT. In fact they had a couple failed pulls before we even got there.

This was followed with the largest TOV slaughter to ever exist. We pulled 9 dragons in 53 minutes.

Eashen
Ikky
Aary
Lord Kreiz
lord feshlak
Dagarn
LTK
Telk
gozz

You see, we were able to accomplish this without any help from spies. We brute forces the people required to keep eyes in every zone while chain pulling dragons and mobilizing around Norrath.

Baker, if you think we would gain anything from having alts in your guild than you either vastly overestimate your guild, or underestimate Aftermath.

I leave you with, if you want to join the uncontested #1 raiding guild on P99 thrown in an app to Aftermath. We are the only guild able to clear all the content. We have a core of raid leaders vastly superior to any guild on the server, and a core of players with the knowledge and skills required to beat you to any mob, and pull it in without training zone in.

Phatez
I'm not sure if I should be proud to be in the guild or disgusted after reading this.
Old 03-29-2018, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've learned from this thread that Mueller needs to stop investigating Trump/Russia and immediately pivot to investigating Aftermath. It's tenfold more serious and unethical.
I move to elect a special council to investigate 'Aftermath Collusion' and possible ties to Mayor Gubbin's campaign of 2999.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 03-29-2018, 05:51 PM
Fire Giant

As a spy in Crust's guild I have to say theres nothing worth spying on.
Thinking of moving my resources over to Omni in case the alliance gets up and running again. I scored some amazing loot from those crooked /randoms.
Old 03-29-2018, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last night Aftermath killed a bunch of dragons because we mobilize faster, have more toons to swap to, and have a larger guild of active players. The only two dragons that we killed contested were Naggy from venerate and Dain from PS.

We tracked that these mobs were contested by having members of our 100 person Zerg force in every zone we were interested in killing a mob.

We killed Naggy because venerate couldn’t engage since they had no cleric. We engaged with 1 warr, 1 bard, 1 cler, 1 paladin.

We killed Dain because PS was unable to pull him by the time we ran there after KT. In fact they had a couple failed pulls before we even got there.

This was followed with the largest TOV slaughter to ever exist. We pulled 9 dragons in 53 minutes.

Eashen
Ikky
Aary
Lord Kreiz
lord feshlak
Dagarn
LTK
Telk
gozz

You see, we were able to accomplish this without any help from spies. We brute forces the people required to keep eyes in every zone while chain pulling dragons and mobilizing around Norrath.

Baker, if you think we would gain anything from having alts in your guild than you either vastly overestimate your guild, or underestimate Aftermath.

I leave you with, if you want to join the uncontested #1 raiding guild on P99 thrown in an app to Aftermath. We are the only guild able to clear all the content. We have a core of raid leaders vastly superior to any guild on the server, and a core of players with the knowledge and skills required to beat you to any mob, and pull it in without training zone in.

Phatez

EVERQUEST

Aftermath has beaten the game y’all. Let’s pack it up.
Old 03-29-2018, 06:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a spy in Crust's guild I have to say theres nothing worth spying on.
Thinking of moving my resources over to Omni in case the alliance gets up and running again. I scored some amazing loot from those crooked /randoms.
I see your true colors shinning through...
Old 03-29-2018, 06:21 PM
Kobold

wow raiding on blue sounds really bad
Old 03-29-2018, 07:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Eashen
Ikky
Aary
Lord Kreiz
lord feshlak
Dagarn
LTK
Telk
gozz

Phatez
I dunno why, but I was laughing hysterically at how edgy this sounded. WTG pals
Old 03-29-2018, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Eashen
Ikky
Aary
Lord Kreiz
lord feshlak
Dagarn
LTK
Telk
gozz

Phatez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVibtTjReu4
Closed Thread