Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Please increase exp rate

Server is TOO slow with TOO small a population. Playing seems like a chore. There's almost no one to group with. Increase the exp rate so players whom are forced to play alone due to being low level can more quickly join the real fun at the higher levels.

I've played up to level 13 and just don't have the patience to solo my way to the upper levels anymore... I haven't logged onto the server in 2 1/2 weeks. And probably wont until things speed up.

Thanks.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:20 AM
Banned

IT IS A CHORE
Old 04-05-2012, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

prty sure 400 players share ur mentality brosky guess classic eq is to hard for us
Old 04-05-2012, 12:28 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloinz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
prty sure 400 players share ur mentality brosky guess classic eq is to hard for us
There was a clear difference from classic EQ compared to the current server. Classic EQ had THOUSANDS of players spread across all levels. There were always people to interact with, play with, pass the time with. This server does not. Its a server where if you're new, you play alone for weeks... if you last that long. I know I'm not.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavionn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was a clear difference from classic EQ compared to the current server. Classic EQ had THOUSANDS of players spread across all levels. There were always people to interact with, play with, pass the time with. This server does not. Its a server where if you're new, you play alone for weeks... if you last that long. I know I'm not.
Ya true classic EQ is dead unfortunately. Cherish the memories and look forward to Diablo 3.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:27 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IT IS A CHORE
Then I guess the server is just going to continue to decline. I being a new player to the server didn't like both how slow it is as well as there being NO ONE to group with at low levels. The server as it is now is very anti-newplayer.

Anyways, have fun if playing ALONE for weeks at low levels, spending HOURS and HOURS doing repetitive things with no one to interact or play with is your idea of fun. I know its not fun for me.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:36 AM
Banned

Is he going to get banned or suspended for posting this? Because I'm withholding comment until I know.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is he going to get banned or suspended for posting this? Because I'm withholding comment until I know.
Eh. Doesn't really matter to me. Afterall I stopped playing 2 1/2 weeks ago. I was just throwing out a suggestion that might help new players to the server. Have fun ya'll.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Banned

Server already has increased experience rates.

Stop crying.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server already has increased experience rates.

Stop crying.
Wish you actually played this server..
Closed Thread