Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 04:10 AM
Sarnak

posting in a thread full of periods
Old 02-04-2011, 04:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just got PL'ed by Gridgey. Was affordable, fast, painless. Went from lvl 12-19 in a couple hours. Highly recommended!!!
fast indeed lol, wonderin what this guy is asking for "a couple hours"
Old 02-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fast indeed lol, wonderin what this guy is asking for "a couple hours"
Haha. I cant believe how un-informed these people that have 2,000 plat are. 12-19 in 2 hours? JUST TO CLEAR IT UP FOR YOU GUYS...

1-20 In Two hours depending on your class is pretty much the average. Any level ABOVE 12 is done with a Monk, And at level 30+ Its done with a Mage, These are the fastest ways to PL, And if your paying 1k per hour at-least DO IT RIGHT.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ames [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha. I cant believe how un-informed these people that have 2,000 plat are. 12-19 in 2 hours? JUST TO CLEAR IT UP FOR YOU GUYS...

1-20 In Two hours depending on your class is pretty much the average. Any level ABOVE 12 is done with a Monk, And at level 30+ Its done with a Mage, These are the fastest ways to PL, And if your paying 1k per hour at-least DO IT RIGHT.
Dude why you gotta be an ass...if we like the service that is all that matters...go troll elsewhere. Trolling anything besides the RNF forum is bad form and lame. GTFO.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by korrowan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude why you gotta be an ass...if we like the service that is all that matters...go troll elsewhere. Trolling anything besides the RNF forum is bad form and lame. GTFO.
Lol. I'm glad you think a post explaining how much of a rip-off this service is is "Trolling".

"Application of the term troll is highly subjective. Some readers may characterize a post as trolling, while others may regard the same post as a legitimate contribution to the discussion, even if controversial."
Old 02-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Kobold

its funny u say that because the only thing ive ever seen of you since i /ooc pling, you trying to troll me everyday. grow up you little baby.

your only here because i made you look like a little bitch and a dumbass in ooc after u started shit talking and trying to trash my service that you knew nothing about, other than that u just found an opportunity to troll. you are obviously jealous or too much of a cheapass, so all u wanna do is cry.

and now your here helping me continue to make you look even worse, tho u need no help from me.

with the way ive been doing it since my first stratagy, which was not much slower and people still loved, the times are 1-20 in 3 hours flat and 20-30 in 5-8ish just depends if we have enough mobs and if i bring my healer friend.

blah blah a druid cant cry cry durr durr cry druid cant cry cry monk blah im retarded cry. sorry but i pull 6-10 red con mobs at a time, depending on the person im pl'ings ability to damage them all. i have extra help healing since i tank, i use C which takes me 60 seconds to get. and the pulls keep coming non stop. so anyone crying needs to show me up or shut the fuck up and stop crying. i got 5k u aint doin a better job.

maby you've only had shitty druids that dont know how to play their char and power level properly, maby u have never seen this technique. cuz theres alot of druids i watch and even tell them what im doing yet i pass em up all day......so much for me paying plat for this druid, really, i must suck or something. maby i just dont feel like leveling multiple characters all day.

the only thing u do all day is make yourself look like an ignorant retard, and i love laughing at ur dumbass.

40 happy people, 1 complete moron troll who has no credibility and bad breeding. facts say enough, your a dumbass now fuck off.

there also seems to be a real need for a good job and people more than willing to pay fairly that are not cheapass's, atm im booked with another 40k worth of business and having to turn down clients because im booked and people want my service. i even power level the broke noobies for free, so im such an asshole. i love the tags this guys made, they explain him perfectly.
Last edited by captainspauldin; 02-04-2011 at 05:37 PM..
Old 02-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Kobold

offering 1 or 2 more full power levels, 1-30, for good money. quittin this gig, tired of it and got enough plat so far.

let me know within the next day or 2, wont need to be doing this after that.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Kobold

I should have explained my situation with the "12-19 in a couple hours". I was an enchanter with absolutely no melee skill, fighting mobs that were resisting me constantly. PL only works if you can do damage, which i could barely do 1 dmg before mob died. it was good PL in those circumstances. I've been PL'ed by many, Gridgey runs a good service.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:28 PM
Kobold

i wish i had used my new method for ya : ) ud really love me hehe, been using this one for a week or 2 now, its much better even
Old 02-08-2011, 04:14 AM
Kobold

no longer power leveling, dont send me tells asking for it.
Closed Thread