Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have contemplated it, but I am unsure if it well help anything.. Not like the GMs will read or take into consideration anything on the new forum...

You must recognize when you are out-played and cut your losses.

It's not a forum for the GM's to read. It's a forum for the community to have a place for the free exchange of ideas without being controlled by the world server hedgemony.

A place for freedom of expression to flourish without the constraints of tyranny and oppression from our leaders.

Look at what happened to Egypt, Yemen, Libya and Syria etc....

Free men control their own destiny.

Which are we?
Old 10-27-2011, 04:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must recognize when you are out-played and cut your losses.

It's not a forum for the GM's to read. It's a forum for the community to have a place for the free exchange of ideas without being controlled by the world server hedgemony.

A place for freedom of expression to flourish without the constraints of tyranny and oppression from our leaders.

Look at what happened to Egypt, Yemen, Libya and Syria etc....

Free men control their own destiny.

Which are we?
Rofl...

Fuk it, I'll play. I'm free, to play a ninja panda instead of 2yrs on a corrupt shit sand box. Watched the VZ/TZ staff make the same dumbass decisions that ended up running off all of the real quality players.

Wonder how much someone would have to donate for a legit box.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:46 PM
Banned

I agree get TZT going - once the server opens we are not allowed to flame people we're playing against? I have like 4 account warnings from a forum mod over fairly tame shit.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree get TZT going - once the server opens we are not allowed to flame people we're playing against? I have like 4 account warnings from a forum mod over fairly tame shit.
http://www.project1999.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55
Old 10-27-2011, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The One World Server Hedgemony plan has begun.

The Rothsrogeans clan has craftily attracted all the world's great players to one spot where they can destroy them in one fell swoop.

Viva 'la freedom

Viva 'la Scoreboard!
Last edited by Macken; 10-27-2011 at 06:40 PM..
Old 10-27-2011, 05:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Keep your insults and swearing to rants and flames and you should be ok. No need for whole seperate board that will have 10 trolls on it and thats it.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Giving names of those banned ensures that you're not just making shit up. Not that I'm insinuating you are, but at the same time I have no proof if you're telling the truth or not.

I could say that I've PKed 83 people on Red99 beta but it doesn't make it true.

I wouldn't even have "proof" that there was any sort of anti-hack detection at all if it wasn't for some of the people who got banned coming out and admitting it themselves. Which was like 5 tops.

But when I see something like this:

http://uthgard.net/index.php?option=...285e684bf8f9e3

I know not to fuck around there.

lol wut
Old 10-27-2011, 07:05 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Giving names of those banned ensures that you're not just making shit up. Not that I'm insinuating you are, but at the same time I have no proof if you're telling the truth or not.

I could say that I've PKed 83 people on Red99 beta but it doesn't make it true.

I wouldn't even have "proof" that there was any sort of anti-hack detection at all if it wasn't for some of the people who got banned coming out and admitting it themselves. Which was like 5 tops.

But when I see something like this:

http://uthgard.net/index.php?option=...285e684bf8f9e3

I know not to fuck around there.
I don't care either way about the public ban list, but the bolded part is sort of weak. I don't think that there is any evidence that we could give that someone couldn't ask 'is it true'.

If you don't trust the staff, dont play. I don't just mean that about P99 or R99, I mean that about any game. When it comes down to it fabricating logs or lists or whatever else someone might want to prove what happened are a hell of a lot easier to create than the detection systems themselves.
Last edited by Null; 10-27-2011 at 07:10 PM.. Reason: forgot to reply lolz
Old 10-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

Hahaha, on uthgard.net lifetime ban list

Solidus (accounts: marcopolo & icycold) - Reason: Repeatedly flame and insultings over a long period of time. Finally provocating the staff again.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by naez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha, on uthgard.net lifetime ban list

Solidus (accounts: marcopolo & icycold) - Reason: Repeatedly flame and insultings over a long period of time. Finally provocating the staff again.
I saw that... Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Null [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care either way about the public ban list, but the bolded part is sort of weak. I don't think that there is any evidence that we could give that someone couldn't ask 'is it true'.

If you don't trust the staff, dont play. I don't just mean that about P99 or R99, I mean that about any game. When it comes down to it fabricating logs or lists or whatever else someone might want to prove what happened are a hell of a lot easier to create than the detection systems themselves.
I wont. The only staff I really TRUSTED on the Project1999 team was Uth (asshole to everyone, so its all fair imo), and Amelinda (nice, and seems genuine).

Null, it might have been after your time on VZ/TZ, but I got about 10 forum accounts banned trying to push transparency to make the server even start to seem legit. Its beyond a simple concept, so you should care one way on it, or the other.

I see blunders happening en masse, and yeah, I am one of the few that can decide not to play EQ and actually not play (quit for the last 2 absolutely pathetic years of VZ/TZ).

I'm not the most subtle guy, but I am correct when I state that the following will help R99 immensely:
Create a ban list, similar to the one linked in thread + IP ban all the IPs associated with accounts banned in beta + ban all accounts associated with the IPs banned.

Or dont, server isnt even up yet and the drama / GM corruption / shit has already begun. The above, would abolish it.
Closed Thread