Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 10:32 AM
Fire Giant

Who are you @ jsp? Can pm if u want
Old 10-21-2016, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love processing IP exemption requests, and looking at the requesters post history and finding threads like this.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside sitting here doing oodles of IP exemption's!
Hopefully by your post people realize that you do more then look at a request and type a few letter on a keyboard and move on. That you actually do research on the people asking for exemptions.
Old 10-22-2016, 03:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1rh3ad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm fluent in troll.
Truth. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2016, 08:43 AM
Aviak

I think the wife just set me up. She got the next two days off from work...and she gave me a buge honnie do list..... thats cool. As i walked back in the house from pulling the lawn mover out, i see her logging into eq......i was like you dastardly orc.

She laughed and smiled and said....i have a few more chores when your done. Eq or booty....i better get one or the other. I cant hate to much. I have more time to play then she does. I just dont share well. Lol. Come on exception dont fail me now.

Lol
Blue
Old 10-24-2016, 09:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaosfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the wife just set me up. She got the next two days off from work...and she gave me a buge honnie do list..... thats cool. As i walked back in the house from pulling the lawn mover out, i see her logging into eq......i was like you dastardly orc.

She laughed and smiled and said....i have a few more chores when your done. Eq or booty....i better get one or the other. I cant hate to much. I have more time to play then she does. I just dont share well. Lol. Come on exception dont fail me now.

Lol
You still dont have an exemption? Man I must be lucky.
Old 10-24-2016, 10:07 AM
Aviak

I dont know how long you waited. But really its been only 10 days. I hear horror storys of other folks taking months.

Still doesnt help with the wife squaking in my ear tho. And i cant give the staff attitude....or her attitude. Just like you were. Im in a tough spot lol
Blue
Old 10-25-2016, 06:09 PM
Aviak

Boooo descintion amongst the ranks. Wifes attitude is shifting to...."if i cant play, then you shouldnt either".

There is no reasoning with her.....

What do you tell a women with 2 black eyes......nothing. she didnt listen to you wanting to play EQ the first 2 times.

This was totaly a joke....and not to be taken seriously. Im just repeating a joke i was told today and the subject matter is not funny, but the joke itself is.

Lol
Blue
Old 10-27-2016, 09:15 AM
Sarnak

Nerd rage, gtfo kid this is red pvp server not 99 blue shit

And say hi to yo "lovely" from me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-27-2016, 09:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nerd rage, gtfo kid this is red pvp server not 99 blue shit

And say hi to yo "lovely" from me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is old. I made a formal apology and have been enjoying the game since.
Old 10-27-2016, 04:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaosfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boooo descintion amongst the ranks. Wifes attitude is shifting to...."if i cant play, then you shouldnt either".
Let us guess... She is also telling you to turn the TV off when your watching football and to stop drinking beer cause its extra calories.
Closed Thread