Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

So this is then our situation. Not only do the guides give special assistance to TMO in game, but TMO even gets them to then help with the coverup by posting on forumquest about how it "was all a joke har har"?

Man, good to be a gangster I guess. But you aren't fooling me. I went to High School, thank you very much.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, here's the real scoop.

Despite tiggles grand presentation and absolutely hilarious petition (tmo premier gm assistance... lol, doesn't exist), what really happened was he put in a petition along the lines of "im dumb, but i think these two are two boxing in xxxx". To which I didn't reply for a while, until I finally got a tell from him saying "HEY, these guys are totally two boxing, can you come see if i'm right?"

THAT is the point at which I peeked at his petition and came into the zone to watch. Tiggles later placed another petition in the queue (the one he SS'd here) to make it look like the staff would actually respond to that kind of petition [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

In any case, tiggles had an amazing eye here, and was awesome that he spotted these two. But there's no special 'tmo' petition queue or any garbage like that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Take off those tinfoil hats!!

Thanks again tiggles! Again, good eyes! Always happy to remove a 2boxer from the server. For everyone else, if you think someone's two boxing feel free to place a petition, it'll get the same response no matter what guild you're in [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh, and Staff isn't supposed to talk about punishments, so I never said if he was banned/suspended/sat on by sumo wrestlers, it could have been any or all three!
Screenshots or didn't happen.

P.S HBB what are you talking about? I kinda skim/pass over your posts, what challenge?
Old 09-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Despite tiggles grand presentation and absolutely hilarious petition (tmo premier gm assistance... lol, doesn't exist), what really happened was he put in a petition along the lines of "im dumb, but i think these two are two boxing in xxxx". To which I didn't reply for a while, until I finally got a tell from him saying "HEY, these guys are totally two boxing, can you come see if i'm right?"

THAT is the point at which I peeked at his petition and came into the zone to watch. Tiggles later placed another petition in the queue (the one he SS'd here) to make it look like the staff would actually respond to that kind of petition [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

In any case, tiggles had an amazing eye here, and was awesome that he spotted these two. But there's no special 'tmo' petition queue or any garbage like that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Take off those tinfoil hats!!

Thanks again tiggles! Again, good eyes! Always happy to remove a 2boxer from the server. For everyone else, if you think someone's two boxing feel free to place a petition, it'll get the same response no matter what guild you're in [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh, and Staff isn't supposed to talk about punishments, so I never said if he was banned/suspended/sat on by sumo wrestlers, it could have been any or all three!
Derubael obvious TMO GM . Stop spinning
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

Premiere TMO access- Rogean personally logs on to /kill any raid mob before FE or BDA or IB gets there.

It pays to be in TMO
Old 09-20-2013, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/TLDR

I'm a nerd faggt that got another nerd faggt banned. He lost all of his pixels cause I am a nerd faggt and wanted this 120 pixel earring.

Great thread.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

who keeps that much copper&silver on themselves wow
Old 09-20-2013, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:

You must be new here, no amount of justification or clarification ever will quell the tin foil hatters. Praise new staff though.
Old 09-21-2013, 03:01 AM
Banned

Quote:

Havent seen such a nice display of damage control since Paypalinda
Old 09-21-2013, 03:13 AM
Banned

First, godefroi thanks for the sig. Do i have your permission to keep it? It wouldnt be right unless i asked.

Second - cmon now do people actually believe because tigole wrote he needs the premier tmo GM assistancenpackage - that he got a response because of it? How about he got a response because his petition said hey this guy is blatantly two boxing. It probally didnt matter at all he said that, it is funny is all. I dont think people really should believe he knstant help because hes tmo.

Now we are talking about tiggles here. He likes to play the bad guy role and he went through alot of trouble to make this thread and look like a badass in it.(which he does). But tou people really thimk it would be farfetchd if Tiggles rewrote his petition like that to sound arrogant and like a bad guy???? Cmon now it took four seconds of his time and look at the reaction he is getting from youele

Even if that was his original petition it doesnt matter because the GMs responded to a boxer, not to TMO. Tigs and the GM both said the response was slow. Aiieeesh you people
Old 09-21-2013, 03:15 AM
Banned

Excuse my shitty typing. Ipad keyboard ftl.
Closed Thread