Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what's wrong with this server right here. Assholes who save shit from private boards to sling later whenever they're disgruntled with someone.

Never, ever trust anyone on P99 for any reason.
Lol dear leader gets called out, deflects and continues to ride his nuts. Pretty sure you're what's wrong with Bda.
Old 03-20-2015, 01:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
delusional
Your posts have clearly shown who is and isn't delusional in this matter.
Old 03-20-2015, 01:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure how delusional you actually are. Your assertion that:

is blatantly proved false here. BDA leadership had no problem with individual VP members joining the VP pickup groups while TMO was suspended.

"It is also awesome that they were able to work with some old IB members to take down VP bosses. This is completely acceptable and is something we are very glad to see happening."

Please tell me again how BDA members were told not to enter the zone and such? I still don't see where you're coming up with that fabrication.

There were clearly plans to raid VP as a guild. It was at the end of the window, after enough ex-VD rarespawns returned and we saw we had enough keyed players to at least make an attempt on something. What you call backpedaling, I call a re-evaluation of the keyed raid force.
Hey there.

Seeing as I was the person who put the joint VP raids in question together, I feel like I should clear some things up.

1. The VP raids happened 100% against BDA leaderships will. At first they were hesitant of joint raiding with IB because they did not like them, so they would not 'officially' sanction the raids as having anything to do with BDAs name - whatever that means.

2. After PD and a few others were killed by the joint raid, BDA saw that they would be able to kill them alone and decided that they wanted to do a BDA only raid under their own loot council. The group of people from BDA who came with me neither wanted to ditch the IB people that had helped them learn VP and went through the harder parts of pulling and engaging with them, nor did they want to be subject to BDA loot council - as at that time we were simply randoming loot.

Designing context for old forum posts (spinning) does not become you Yendor - stick to fighting the power with personal opinions, not quoted text. I am sad though, Ive known you to be a pretty honest guy which leads me to believe you are actually serious here.
Old 03-20-2015, 01:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Original Jagganath (Rahmani) here... Not that it matters, but when I quit I gave my 55 warrior to Kreon to serve as Enraptured's main tank. I'm extremely disappointing to see that he abandoned Enraptured and went to TMO.
But it was ok for you to abandon as the only tank right? While I appreciate you giving me the Warrior...I did what I felt like I had to do given the situation and the opportunity. Only a few people know the story and you are not one of them.
It's not exactly abandonment when you take over half the guild with you by the way.
Old 03-20-2015, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

So did IB host public raids in VP or were they the bad guys of the server? Get on Chest's warped version of history or gtfo.
Old 03-20-2015, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So did IB host public raids in VP or were they the bad guys of the server? Get on Chest's warped version of history or gtfo.
Did u guys allow any other guilds to attend youre recelt clear of VP?
Old 03-20-2015, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recent*
Old 03-20-2015, 02:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseTX82 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But it was ok for you to abandon as the only tank right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseTX82 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not exactly abandonment when you take over half the guild with you by the way.
I'd never have let you have Jagganath if I knew you were going to TMO, and in your own words, it's not exactly abandonment if you're going to TMO with dozens of other geared tanks.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd never have let you have Jagganath if I knew you were going to TMO, and in your own words, it's not exactly abandonment if you're going to TMO with dozens of other geared tanks.
Especially for free.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's that got to do with my question? BDA has never been or claimed to be anything apart from whatever Chest decides it is that day.