Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it funny that Lite is calling people Faggots and you do it right after him. Why don't you stop being Lite's bitch and start thinking for yourself?
Because 95% of the Red population doesn't use the word faggot right? You got a serious case of asperger's Twainz, holy fuck.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because these forums are so cool lol. I only come here while I'm bored at work. Its literally turned into Azrael jerking each other off in 90% of threads. The other 10% are Relapse, Hateraid and Azure being complete faggots with one another.
ok.gif

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-02-2014, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiNGloriouS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because 95% of the Red population doesn't use the word faggot right? You got a serious case of asperger's Twainz, holy fuck.
Whoever this guy is, he is so mad. All his posts just full of rage.

It's going to be ok little buddy
Old 04-02-2014, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

he ain't mad

he got google fiber dog
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiNGloriouS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't typically blow a gasket on every person that says anything I don't like. You on the other hand have a lot of rage for someone as young as you are. I'm not saying people don't use offensive language but if someone says something you don't like you jump straight to calling them a fag/fat/dumb or something. I don't need to use offensive language to make a point. It just seems like that is all you know. Maybe you just been on Lite's dick for to long, idk.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He was powerleveled on his cleric Chipp to be Lite's personal bitch. He had a bard named Jodi that used to grief noobs that were leveling up in OT/DL/BW. Lite then gave him his bard so he could have a reason to give him more gear then steal it back.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
He was powerleveled on his cleric Chipp to be Lite's personal bitch. He had a bard named Jodi that used to grief noobs that were leveling up in OT/DL/BW. Lite then gave him his bard so he could have a reason to give him more gear then steal it back.
that sow sword though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he got google fiber dog
Quote:
If I am anyone's bitch it is Freez's. And apparently my "one kill and I'll leave you be" on Jody really rustled some jimmies; considering I could have done much, much worse. Puddem's bard and all other nihilum people PLing knew what that was like.

Quote:
I don't typically blow a gasket on every person that says anything I don't like. You on the other hand have a lot of rage for someone as young as you are. I'm not saying people don't use offensive language but if someone says something you don't like you jump straight to calling them a fag/fat/dumb or something. I don't need to use offensive language to make a point. It just seems like that is all you know. Maybe you just been on Lite's dick for to long, idk.
Apparently obscenities are equivalent to being mad. Gotcha.

Twainz still maintaining a strong case of aspergers. Guess he was the only one who was mad this whole time.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Y'all should try and pvp and then say good fight at the end.....I personally love the guild vs guild stuff...should try and take the high road and be classy,it healthier for the server.
Runya such a champ. when we going on pvp patrol?
Old 04-02-2014, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

If I am anyone's bitch it is Freez's. And apparently my "one kill and I'll leave you be" on Jody really rustled some jimmies; considering I could have done much, much worse. Puddem's bard and all other nihilum people PLing knew what that was like.

Apparently obscenities are equivalent to being mad. Gotcha.

Twainz still maintaining a strong case of aspergers. Guess he was the only one who was mad this whole time.
Just forumquest bro don't get upset about it. I barely even read what is said and barely even read what I type lol. Just like rustling your jimmies. I still like you Chipp. I just don't like your forum persona because I know what you are like in TS.