Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

I love burgers
Old 04-15-2014, 09:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rystar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A) Just becuase Darksinga is playing a different elf team, doesnt make him retarded or bad at EQ. If fact I would say he plays a pretty damn good bard.

B) What a real EQ server is like? That is an opinion which varies person to person.

Stop spewing garbage there is more than enough on these boards without your input.
He is a terrible player, roflzek shows it. He has the only zerg on the server and his guild actually raids 1 groupable mobs to keep from getting destroyed on a daily basis.

Any real eq player who went through a sizeable amount of time on live knows what a real server is like. I played live for close to 7 years, and the shit he cries about would have gotten him laughed off of every server and IF he stayed he would have been accepted by guilds that were 4 years of content behind.

I've seriously never met anyone who spews as much bullshit or cries as many tears as Darksinga. If he is in fact a guy, his balls were chopped off long ago.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2014, 09:02 PM
Kobold

You mad~
Old 04-15-2014, 09:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rystar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mad~
about what? I have been a part of wiping his pathetic zerg of a guild in sol b 3 times in the last week and he's irrelevant on this server also. What could I possibly be mad about lol?
Old 04-15-2014, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

that's all Rystar knows how to say

everyone is mad to him

Only mad people kill him in pvp repeatedly
Old 04-15-2014, 11:02 PM
Kobold

^ You mad
Old 04-15-2014, 11:08 PM
Kobold

P.S. Kill me in PvP? I am running the gauntlet of 52-60 with shit exp, fighting all you max geared lv 60 toons. No one is killing me repeatedly, I cant say I am a PvP all star but I am fighting at a huge disadvantage in every encounter just in levels alone.

Also even with a Tstaff and lv 60 I dont believe you have killed me.

Don't worry though I am pushing to 60, we can discuss how bad I am then ok?
Old 04-15-2014, 11:13 PM
Fire Giant

Zrip/Salt/Sneakr confirmed mad. Kid bat phones his entire guild when I'm on CR in hopes to get a YT.

Sorry andy didn't realize you were Azrael!
Old 04-15-2014, 11:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zrip/Salt/Sneakr confirmed mad. Kid bat phones his entire guild when I'm on CR in hopes to get a YT.

Sorry andy didn't realize you were Azrael!
Logged in after our break and had a rofl session in teamspeak about you retards wiping to tranix. Didn't batphone anyone, but keep up the good work with your zerg!
Old 04-15-2014, 11:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithlessKR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Logged in after our break and had a rofl session in teamspeak about you retards wiping to tranix. Didn't batphone anyone, but keep up the good work with your zerg!
Don't shit up these forums go to eqpvp.com if you want to bitch about how angry I make you. This thread is about Azrael's toxic members [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] except Andis/Dacuk!
Closed Thread