Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2014, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

One story says he was running away when he was shot. Other says he was facing the officers when shot. Entry/exit wounds are very easy to distinguish, so this particular case of conflicting stories will be pretty damn easy to resolve.
Old 08-16-2014, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by India [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean the same eye witness that was with him when he took those cigars from the convenience store? I'm sure that particular eye-witness is 100% credible.

As far as my guildtag is concerned, it has nothing to do with this story or anything else in the news. That's the quite the stretch you've got going there...
Well it does show for one your indifference to Nizzar's constant ****** this ****** that, but ill agree its just sort of a crack at whoevers in Nihilum looking past this for pixels.

Though instead of knee jerking that the eye witness is the guy in the cigar store you could have simply asked "Which eye witnesses?" and i would have provided you with this link and this demonstrates your bias about not wanting to know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_pVFUozV_Y
Old 08-16-2014, 11:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IOW...

You don't know the sister-in-law.
She told you nothing.
Whatever she had to say about it would be irrelevant anyway.
1. wrong, I do know the sister-in-law... but w/e
2. You post in p99 from afar and think you know what's going on ... you don't

3. I do agree that what she has to say is likely irrelevant, but it's a point of discussion nonetheles
Old 08-16-2014, 11:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well it does show for one your indifference to Nizzar's constant ****** this ****** that, but ill agree its just sort of a crack at whoevers in Nihilum looking past this for pixels.

Though instead of knee jerking that the eye witness is the guy in the cigar store you could have simply asked "Which eye witnesses?" and i would have provided you with this link and this demonstrates your bias about not wanting to know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_pVFUozV_Y
What I posted has nothing at all to do with MY bias. What I posted was what was told to me by a third party. I stated that upfront.

It was posted as a point of discussion, not for character assassination of the person who posted it. Unfortunately, many of the people on this forum cannot distinguish between the two. You seem to be one of them.

/shrug

You don't LIVE here. You're getting your facts from biased sources.. much as we who live here are, though WE have the advantage. WE LIVE HERE and are party to what is going on... you aren't. And there is that alone is a huge difference.

And Ecoli, once again your asinine comments regarding a guild tag and trying to compare it to this issue are far fetching and quite ignorant. If you want attention to those remarks I'll will offer you this... not only did or do I tolerate so called "racial" remarks, you need to consider I also tolerated many, many misogynistic remarks, homophobic remarks and a shitload of remarks against you. I not only tolerated, I spoke up against them ... which you may or may not remember considering how memory fades once a person leaves a guild.

That said, most comments are made out of ignorance, not hatefulness, as you could well attest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I wonder how that might mimic what we're talking about here.... hmmm
Last edited by India; 08-16-2014 at 11:46 PM..
Old 08-16-2014, 11:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by India [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I posted has nothing at all to do with MY bias. What I posted was what was told to me by a third party. I stated that upfront.

It was posted as a point of discussion, not for character assassination of the person who posted it. Unfortunately, many of the people on this forum cannot distinguish between the two. You seem to be one of them.

/shrug

You don't LIVE here. You're getting your facts from biased sources.. much as we who live here are, though WE have the advantage. WE LIVE HERE and are party to what is going on... you aren't. And there is that alone is a huge difference.

And Ecoli, once again your asinine comments regarding a guild tag and trying to compare it to this issue are far fetching and quite ignorant. If you want attention to those remarks I'll will offer you this... not only did or do I tolerate so called "racial" remarks, you need to consider I also tolerated many, many misogynistic remarks, homophobic remarks and a shitload of remarks against you. I not only tolerated, I spoke up against them ... which you may or may not remember considering how memory fades once a person leaves a guild.

That said, most comments are made out of ignorance, not hatefulness, as you could well attest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I wonder how that might mimic what we're talking about here.... hmmm
It dont matter if i live in St-Louis or not, its 2014, theres the internet, theres about 5 live feeds right now with amnesty international, the ACLU, the national lawyers guild on the ground monitoring whats going to happen when the curfew goes in effect. I bet im more informed about whats going on than 95% of people in STL who are staying home and getting their news from CNN.

Be honest, dont google it. Name me the 2 journalists who got arrested at McDonalds while they were recharging their batteries. I can name you those 2 journalists.

As for your bias you sure were quick to dismiss my claim that there were eyewitnesses with a different version than the police's version. Ill agree it was a bit gratuitous but so tired of "shrug another dead black guy, must have done something"

Right, that misogynistic shit, not sure how you can stand that, i had enough of this shit real quick. So if you can stand that and the racism for the sake of pixels, then it must not bother you that much.

Bottom line is he was unarmed, and now hes dead. People are pissed off, and thats a good thing.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 08-17-2014 at 12:18 AM..
Old 08-17-2014, 12:46 AM
Banned

Did you know that right now SLPD is warning journalists that if they get out of that small pen they designated for them they will get arrested, are you guys ok with martial law
Old 08-17-2014, 01:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you know that right now SLPD is warning journalists that if they get out of that small pen they designated for them they will get arrested, are you guys ok with martial law
If my choice is between martial law and anarchy? You bet your ass I'm ok with martial law. They burned down their own neighborhood/businesses for crying out loud.
Old 08-17-2014, 01:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If my choice is between martial law and anarchy? You bet your ass I'm ok with martial law. They burned down their own neighborhood/businesses for crying out loud.
yeah those journalists SURE DID burn down all those neighborhood/businesses.

ffs you are so illiterate.
Old 08-17-2014, 01:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah those journalists SURE DID burn down all those neighborhood/businesses.

ffs you are so illiterate.
Shut up troll, that's obviously besides the point.
Old 08-17-2014, 01:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut up troll, that's obviously besides the point.
Im not a troll, you just think I am because I hate your stupid fucking guts more than anyone I have ever communicated with in my life.

You can go ahead hating all the black people in the world and loving your fucking cartoons, but surely all you ass hats would agree that cops locking up journalists is the dumbest fucking thing that they have ever fucking done.
Closed Thread