Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did I say anywhere in the post before this one, that I was talking about Reptilians specifically? Don't think I did.

Reptilians by nature, are masters of deception, so who knows if what the one who was being interviewed in that book, answered those questions honestly. Maybe he spoke in half-truths, or was lying his ass off completely, I can't know personally.

I posted the initial contents of that book, for the viewers to decide that part of it for themselves.
What do you suppose are the odds that in the interview, you had a reptile lying their ass off vs. a human lying their ass off?
Old 04-16-2014, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Well considering the human was being threatened prior to releasing the book itself, and found dead shortly after, I'd say that brings a certain validity to the book's content. That's the way I see it.

Have you ever heard of Phil Schneider? If not, look him up, he talked about Black Projects as well as a firefight that broke out between the ETs (tall greys) and Deltas + some civillians. There were many attempts on his life after he began to speak out, and was also killed shortly after his last interview in 1995. The interview is very intriguing, especially if one has some interest in ETs and UFOs, and their contact with the US govt.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 04-17-2014, 04:43 AM
Planar Protector

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/kla...script_en.html
Old 04-17-2014, 06:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by phacemeltar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So many interesting photos of artifacts, nice find!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
Old 04-17-2014, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So many interesting photos of artifacts, nice find!
supposedly its legit. there are many other sources online with similar pictures/details.

also, the guy being interviewed does not have an english language wikipedia page. but he does have one in denmark, whatever that means..
Old 04-17-2014, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artific...al_deformation
Old 04-17-2014, 01:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
meth is one helluva drug
omg.. you must just wander around forums waiting to find wacky posts like this so you can say that. Bravo sir, Bravo. (I know I sure would)
Old 04-17-2014, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Straight from the site phacemeltar linked:

Quote:
And especially this one. Definitely several doctors and experts told me it would not be possible to create such a kind of deformation, because through deformation you do not get the double bone material on the skull. And on this skull, even you have particles of the skin and hairs, and I think it would not be difficult to do an age-dating, and especially a DNA analysis, of this skull.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2014, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Clear Unidentified Flying Object filmed in Maasluis, The Netherlands - Apr 15, 2014

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2014, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Why do people videotape kites?
Closed Thread