Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 03:39 PM
Banned

Default I just got out of my first detox today

Today marks day six of bein clean from heroin! That's a big deal for me it's the longest I've had in two and a half years. Dope has ruined my life in every aspect progressively. It's killed my school grades that Umass has me suspended for a year for shitty grades when I have twelve classes left for my bachelors. My parents and family are beyond disappointed and upset and I've lost many friends I've had since elementary school. I've been arrested twice and lost two jobs because I'm a worthless junkie. Everyday I would wake up sick and look and my phone for my friends hitting me up figuring out what we can steal or how we're gonna come up.

I'm trying to get clean now because if I'm not ill be homeless or in jail. No doubt about it. If you ever grouped with me and wondered why I suddenly was running into a wall and not responsive now you know. Dope has even ruined EQ because once you mix it with dope it's hard to play it sober.

Much love to my friends who've put up with me and tried to help in the past nomie and bonethugg and others
Old 08-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Banned

I'm on suboxone ow but I want to get off it fairly soon like a month at longest
Old 08-27-2013, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

I had a nice long message typed up, then i hit backspace. Shit.

Find a support group (whether thats AA/NA or group therapy, whatever) because the fact that you're posting this here shows me you probably don't have a ton of sober people looking out for you. You're definitely going to need that in the next ~ year. Don't be afraid to stay on suboxone as long as you need it, that drug saves lives.

Most of all goodluck. Sincerely happy to hear you're starting your journey towards no longer being a slave. Just remember that this is just the start. You have a long road ahead of you.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 08-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrocks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a nice long message typed up, then i hit backspace. Shit.

Find a support group (whether thats AA/NA or group therapy, whatever) because the fact that you're posting this here shows me you probably don't have a ton of sober people looking out for you. You're definitely going to need that in the next ~ year. Don't be afraid to stay on suboxone as long as you need it, that drug saves lives.

Most of all goodluck. Sincerely happy to hear you're starting your journey towards no longer being a slave. Just remember that this is just the start. You have a long road ahead of you.
Just stay away from Narcanon. That's some Scientologist bullshit there.
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 08-27-2013, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Versus

Fix yourself or you'll be in jail or dead. Junk is a killer.

Kolored on Red.

Old 08-27-2013, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Congrats on trying to get clean and not wind up dead in an alley somewhere
Old 08-27-2013, 04:10 PM
Kobold

Haha. EQ and drugs. Now that's how you lose a corpse.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Era'viss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha. EQ and drugs. Now that's how you lose a corpse.
True story.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Opiates and cocaine will drop you off curbside in hell in >6 months. They are evil shits.

Find a support group and go to it and listen to people also coming back. Only they will truly understand what your deal is, and will become your best friends during this period of your life.

And never, ever tell yourself you can ever fuck with this shit again. Zero. Don't worry. Sobriety is actually pretty cool. Once the monkey is genuinely and really off your back, it feels like a whole new life and a whole new world.

Best of luck, and don't ever fuckin touch that shit again
Old 08-27-2013, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by susvain0362 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today marks day six of bein clean from heroin! That's a big deal for me it's the longest I've had in two and a half years. Dope has ruined my life in every aspect progressively. It's killed my school grades that Umass has me suspended for a year for shitty grades when I have twelve classes left for my bachelors. My parents and family are beyond disappointed and upset and I've lost many friends I've had since elementary school. I've been arrested twice and lost two jobs because I'm a worthless junkie. Everyday I would wake up sick and look and my phone for my friends hitting me up figuring out what we can steal or how we're gonna come up.

I'm trying to get clean now because if I'm not ill be homeless or in jail. No doubt about it. If you ever grouped with me and wondered why I suddenly was running into a wall and not responsive now you know. Dope has even ruined EQ because once you mix it with dope it's hard to play it sober.

Much love to my friends who've put up with me and tried to help in the past nomie and bonethugg and others

You are blaming Heroin for the damage your EQ has done to your life. Be honest dude, you might be able to save Tiggles and Jeremys lives.
Closed Thread