Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Currently land belongs to those with the guns to hold it. Seems par for the course.

If you want land. Buy firepower!
Fixed.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 04-15-2014, 08:02 PM
Banned

^ i adhere to this principle... which is why im "nice" to people in the real world.

but i will kill them all.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHurb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ i adhere to this principle... which is why im "nice" to people in the real world.

but i will kill them all.
mein negger
Old 04-24-2014, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamz4l [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bureau of Land Management (BLM), guided by corrupt Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), is doing anything possible to get some land including sending 200 FBI armed forces to a 67 year old man's family ranch to bully him out of the area.

Why?

The son of Senator Harry Reid, Rory Reid, is the primary representative for ENN Energy Group, a Chinese energy company seeking to build a $5 billion solar panel plant on a 9,000-acre Clark County desert plot in Laughlin, Nevada.

Freedom fighters, Armed militants are gathering at the ranch now to protect American rights.

obviously the mainstream media are saying shit like "cattle dispute" or "to protect the turtles" but all those plans for the land re-development are on BLM's website. But that's mainstream for u, they aren't allowed to report connections like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJ6H9vlEDA
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/nevad...ry?id=23225314
Over the weekend, Bundy spoke to supporters about general issues involved in the standoff. Suddenly, he took a turn and began discoursing on African Americans and public welfare.
“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said in comments quoted by the New York Times. He recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.”
He added: “And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...#ixzz2zrduZxIt
Old 04-24-2014, 11:13 PM
Banned

He sounds like an educated gentlemen rancher obviously under tyrannical rule, no other explanation is possible. He must be totally right about his "rights" being so smart and all of us should hold him as a shining example of a patriot.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by formallydickman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hah, I'm originally from around there. Bundys are self-entitled pricks 9 times out of 10, so I'm not surprised they are the ones not playing by the rules. Federal grazing laws are well below market-price, and here's a fun tid-bit-- Mormons surrendered the entire Utah territory (Nevada used to be part of that territory) way back in 1850 something after the federal government invaded and occupied. I love this stuff, sensationalism at its finest.
only one person in this thread got it right
Old 04-24-2014, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, Scooby is great, for a 60+ gay guy. But do you even know the difference between a vegan bodybuilder and a meat eating bodybuilder? Do you know how radically different a vegan bodybuilder program is compared to a meat eater one? Or are you just spewing diarrhea? Protein synthesis is pretty well understood science. When a vegan guys can figure out a way to compete on stage regularly at the Mr Universe anymore maybe you can start talking. There's a reason they can't.
Your argument for consuming meat-based proteins is that you won't be able to compete at Mr Universe without them? Did you keep a straight face as you typed that?
Old 04-25-2014, 01:12 AM
Banned

Scooby is a steroid user who can't even bench more than 100lbs, which he admitted himself. GTFO with your pussy vegan propaganda.

And a lot of people seemed to miss another detail in this debacle. Where they made a "first amendment/free speech zone" which basically insinuates that the rest of the country is not for that? It is pretty obvious, no matter how uneducated this guy is, that he is being wronged.

@bardalicious; his point seemed to revolve around the fact that meat has clear benefits otherwise the vegans would be on the same level. Are they? No. You can try to twist words however you want but it doesn't change the facts.
Old 04-25-2014, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

plebs talking about rule lul
Old 04-25-2014, 05:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rararboker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scooby is a steroid user who can't even bench more than 100lbs, which he admitted himself. GTFO with your pussy vegan propaganda.

And a lot of people seemed to miss another detail in this debacle. Where they made a "first amendment/free speech zone" which basically insinuates that the rest of the country is not for that? It is pretty obvious, no matter how uneducated this guy is, that he is being wronged.

@bardalicious; his point seemed to revolve around the fact that meat has clear benefits otherwise the vegans would be on the same level. Are they? No. You can try to twist words however you want but it doesn't change the facts.
I'm basically untrained compared to others and I can bench more than 100lb. I'm calling BS.
Closed Thread