Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 07:16 PM
Sarnak

30 Day Fly Over Ban

Although many see this as a victory, others are warning this could just be an attempt to disperse the crowds. As of this morning, the BLM has placed a 30 day no fly zone over the 600,000 acres, causing many to wonder if the BLM will return once the Militia members leave the land. Bundy and supporters have asked the Sheriff to disarm the BLM and permanently have them leave all Nevada land.
Old 04-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As for "people like me"? You mean coherent people who can communicate their point across? Yeah, because what we need is more people like you who resort to name calling, and quick to wish harm on people whom don't agree with you.
No, I mean idiots who have no clue what they are talking about. The BLM decided to raise his fee's and forced him down to 150 cattle in order to protect a turtle which was considered endangered, only except it's not even close to becoming endangered so they lied. After this breach of contract by the BLM from randomly implementing these new changes he stopped paying which is well within his legal rights. However, worthless idiots like you would apparently rather only the government and corporations to have legal rights and the ability to do whatever the fuck they want, when they want.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Lock this thread. Trolls being trolls.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 04-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Banned

fuck a cow, fuck the white man
Old 04-13-2014, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

the should shoot all of his cattle then have the irs come at him. make this hick suffer.
Old 04-13-2014, 01:21 PM
Banned

^^ shoot him with an arrow in the anus and rape his women
Old 04-13-2014, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

If anyone here watches the MSM (Mainstream Media), aka; CBS, MSNBC, CNN, FOX, etc., you'll never get the actual truth of the situation. Only through alternate news sites, which are used as proxies by the people involved in said situations, can the truth be exposed for all to see.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Old 04-13-2014, 02:30 PM
Sarnak

^ every day I am realizing this more and more. I actually just had that exact same conversation with my wife. It's fucking crazy that the people with the news vans equipped with satellites cannot be used as a reliable news source. You have to get it from some guy swapping battery packs in his Ipad
Last edited by Bamz4l; 04-13-2014 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 04-13-2014, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamz4l [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ every day I am realizing this more and more. I actually just had that exact same conversation with my wife. It's fucking crazy that the people with the news vans equipped with satellites cannot be used as a reliable news source. You have to get it from some guy swapping batter packs in his Ipad
Check this out, today's news on the matter, with plenty of photos to back it up! http://www.pakalertpress.com/2014/04...-the-war-pics/
I'd also recommend that site "pakalertpress.com" for daily news, I've been using it for several years now, and it always provides it's sources unlike some other sites which claim to do the same, but don't.

You can't trust the MSM to have any integrity whatsoever, it's not just with this story either, it's with everything else too - including what's going on over in Ukraine! I especially like how the MSM try to tell people how the RT News Network (the only one that still isn't bought and paid for by the elitist scum btw,) that it's a Russian state-funded propaganda machine. It's like they accuse everyone else, of what they're doing, while at the same time claim to be pioneers of truth themselves - which they are not.

The RT News Network, is the only international news agency that still has the balls to tell the truth without any repercussions from anyone above their position(s). If the news anchors of any of the MSM studios even dare to speak any truth at all, they get fired soon as the broadcast is over, you can verify this yourselves if you want.

Btw, I'm in no way trying to derail or hijack this thread, I'm just pointing out the facts for those who cannot see them otherwise, regardless of the news story being discussed!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Last edited by Scrooge; 04-13-2014 at 02:53 PM..
Old 04-13-2014, 02:35 PM
Banned

whats crazy is that people are animals and refuse to believe this!

that man has no rights to that land for his cattle anymore, this is what he gets for being part of the colonizers... sometimes they colonize you, and there is no one left to fight.

but dont take that lesson to heart, keep treating people like shit!
Closed Thread