Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We don't even know if this phone call was real or if it was him and Tiggles recording it to troll us all.

He was pretty sure it was me until Tiggles came into FE vent and talked with me and heard my voice.
Yeah you had more anger in your voice then Alarti's caller.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Frieza is a Mackinac Island Fudge Tort
Old 05-21-2013, 07:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frieza is a Mackinac Island Fudge Tort
jeremy on the real what are you benching 300, 350?
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Harassment is a normally a tort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Define harassment.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46shadesofgway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't want your bio, I just want to know, with as much trash as you talk, what you do for a living? What skills, other than forumquesting do you actually have?

You are knocking Hurley's IT skills, so I'm curious what yours are. Assuming you have any can only help your argument I would think. However I'm under the assumption you don't and that you're just bullshitting on the internet some more.

Which is it?
Well...... I was an Electronics Technician for 6 years in the military. I repaired, operated, troubleshot various electronics from RADAR, to SATCOMM. Went to college for a MIS degree and my course work focused on information security. Interned for Microsoft when I moved to Seattle, hated their work culture, and now I work for a new company that develops specific software. I currently conduct tech support, development of modules, upgrades, and a new product that will release Q4 this year.
I work with or know VB.net, SQL, C++, C#, Linux/Unix, all windows garbage, windows server.

I have my Sec+, A+, Network+, CISSP, MCSA, MCSE Sec among others.

Its kinda hard to demonstrate IT knowledge with certs tho. Its pretty easy to demonstrate IT knowledge(or lack there of) with the inability to lock down a website.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse12 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alarti biggest pussy in the world.. calls the cops when someone prank calls him. LOL
I honestly don't think it would of been a big deal if they just called Alarti and pranked him that way.

When they called him 10+ times and talked to his bosses is when it becomes pathetic.

Why can't everyone have fun playing this game.

Is RNF really serious for some people? do they really get so angry that try and post RL stuff of people or hurt them financially?

I just like shit posting.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah you had more anger in your voice then Alarti's caller.
Thank you Jiggles.

I like your pokemon collection, now run along.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jeremy on the real what are you benching 300, 350?
I haven't lifted for years, maybe one month of my life since high school football. I just have that "lump of clay" build, or so I'm told.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you Tiggles.

I like your pokemon collection, now run along.
Out of respect of our agreement Im not posting funny screenshots I receive from your forums but can you tell Tasslehof to chill the fuck out in the RnF thread?

He's not on some holy mission on RnF he's just a bored security guard with to much time and his guild is starting to hate all the rage he spills towards them on a daily basis.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly don't think it would of been a big deal if they just called Alarti and pranked him that way.

When they called him 10+ times and talked to his bosses is when it becomes pathetic.
you seem to know a lot about this. could it be tiggles is trolling us all and he is the real prank caller? Would be your most epic troll yet.
Closed Thread