Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I eased my blades into the soft bellies of these evil elves as easy as a hobbit spreads too much butter over too little toast.

It had been long since Neriak faced the wrath of Rivervale.

A door swung open and a familiar evil elf ran towards me, howling in rage. Divn L'Crit, my old foe from the mid level 50s. We had many spats, and he had driven me from the gates of Neriak many times.

His foul magics peeled back the fur from atop my feet, but I caught his blades and gave battle.

I have avenged the death of my comrades, the Deputies of the Thicket! One Shadowknight down, I knew that this night would be red with merriment.

Ah... If only it were so simple...

I marauded the Foreign Quarter and what did I find? A sight that broke my heart. A treacherous hobbit, Falian Stonethrower, my third cousin twice removed ... he was once as close as to me as perhaps a shady halfling had been, before the Jum soured his mind and darkened his spirits.

I killed him before a wall of skulls set with glowing green eyes.

But turning my blade on a fellow hobbit, no matter how treacherous, weakened my spirits and soon I was in danger for my life...

Thank Rallos that Grimbil Higgins, the hobbit who once married me to the noble Grumphilda, appeared just in time to Completely Heal my battered body!
He's not a traitor he's a slave.