Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2017, 08:07 AM
Planar Protector

Rivervale must DIE
Old 06-22-2017, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lctucker2999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My squad ring retrieval team is en route.
Old 06-22-2017, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For Trakanon

I thought Mayor Gubbin was a god. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2017, 01:01 PM
Fire Giant

They really needed to add a mechanic where the music would fade out after Gubbin's demise.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:47 PM
Banned

Somedayy soon I'll log on and there will be hell to pay! Just not yet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2017, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Somedayy soon I'll log on and there will be hell to pay! Just not yet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You already stopped logging in?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2017, 03:00 PM
Banned

I just need a couple hrs to execute my plans as opposed to the 15 to 30 mins I manage usually lol
Old 06-24-2017, 02:11 AM
Planar Protector

Fiend!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lctucker2999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2017, 11:44 PM
Banned

I eased my blades into the soft bellies of these evil elves as easy as a hobbit spreads too much butter over too little toast.

It had been long since Neriak faced the wrath of Rivervale.

A door swung open and a familiar evil elf ran towards me, howling in rage. Divn L'Crit, my old foe from the mid level 50s. We had many spats, and he had driven me from the gates of Neriak many times.

His foul magics peeled back the fur from atop my feet, but I caught his blades and gave battle.

I have avenged the death of my comrades, the Deputies of the Thicket! One Shadowknight down, I knew that this night would be red with merriment.

Ah... If only it were so simple...

I marauded the Foreign Quarter and what did I find? A sight that broke my heart. A treacherous hobbit, Falian Stonethrower, my third cousin twice removed ... he was once as close as to me as perhaps a shady halfling had been, before the Jum soured his mind and darkened his spirits.

I killed him before a wall of skulls set with glowing green eyes.

But turning my blade on a fellow hobbit, no matter how treacherous, weakened my spirits and soon I was in danger for my life...

Thank Rallos that Grimbil Higgins, the hobbit who once married me to the noble Grumphilda, appeared just in time to Completely Heal my battered body!
Old 06-27-2017, 11:55 PM
Banned

Yet I was still up against many foes! I weaved between them and struck down ChonChon, the brute who I knew had eaten at least three of my fellow holbytlan.

My blades were sated - the Foreign Quarter lay eerily quiet. I had bigger foes fish. Fries to finger... fish to face?

I contemplated my idomatic deficiencies over a bottle of Jum behind this creepy glowing thing. I sighed, wishing Sneaksy or perhaps Kraddok could tell me the Lore of this strange ethereal glyph - for I could not be sure if it was a trap that would fry my furry feet.

We passed deeper in, arriving at the Third Gate.

A young evil elf named Tartusianrose darted by, fearing my righteous, undefeatable blades.

Her shrieking voice was a klaxon that alerted the guards, and soon I found myself with another fight on my hands.

I disarmed and summarily dispatched the villainous guards Tolax n' N'mar.

RIVERVALE WILL BE REVENGED!

Grimbil and I were undefeatable. We had stormed Neriak without so much as a scratch. At last, we came to the cursed castle of the Shadow Knights of Neriak.

At last, Gubbin and the Deputies would be revenged.

We snuck inside, relying on stealth and skill. We found a room filled with five evil elves, all of them wearing armours burnished, yet untouched by enchantment it seemed. I had, at last, found my targets, the Guild Masters who trained the evil Shadow Knights who had attacked my darling Deputies. Deputies who are less warriors, and more just curious souls who want to wander the Thicket and sip the finest Ales Norrath has to offer. For this, and their magical Squad rings, they have been hunted - they have been slain. NO MORE! RIVERVALE WOULD BE REVENGED!!!

FOR RIVERVALE!

FOR GUBBIN!

Closed Thread