Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 02:44 AM
Sarnak

Default Human Cultural Armor

Current Status: LOW material stock, will replenish per order

These armors are a fun way to play a race that is under-utilized in Norrath. They are typically cheaper than other cultural armors. I am currently selling 5 varieties. I'd rather not sell just one or two pieces at a time, but PM me and we can talk pricing.

Rallos Zek
The most popular of the human cultural. Good stats for most warriors, and a cheaper alternative for shorties than the dwarven cultural. Also a fun change of pace for a 'battle bard' armor set, since RZ is not a horrible choice as a diety. Full 13 piece set has 156 ac, 60 str, 26 sta.

Magelo View
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are quite a few other races which can wear this, but I just included fashion shots of these two for now

Innoruuk
A little of an outlier in terms of popularity, but not a bad set for human SKs and clerics. The fun thing about the human cleric is you can then use the snare necklace and also the fear mask for mana free fear kiting. The armor has more INT than WIS, but still some on each piece. With a 7 piece visible set you can fill in some other high wisdom items and have a fun and unique pocket cleric to level. Full 13 piece set has 156 ac, 8 str, 26 wis, 52 int.

Magelo View
I'm not sure why anyone would make a half-elf warrior of Innoruuk (for the sexy purple maybe?), but I included the picture anyhow

Rodcet Nife
I just recently added this set for sale. A good choice for paladins or if you want a good aligned human cleric. Be forewarned, if you start a new character of this diety, you'll have to make them in Qeynos, while I will be doing the smithing in Freeport. Full 13 piece set has 156 ac, 26 sta, 52 wis, 8 cha.

Magelo View
Allakhazam shows these as a slightly darker light blue. The tint seems very subtle on P99 (atleast on my computer).

Karana
I have a few plains pebbles in stock. It seems like a good set for paladins, and maybe clerics. Also, wood elf bards and warriors of Karana can wear it. I'm not sure if picking a non-neutral deity would be good for a bard, but if you're making a wood elf warrior anyhow, I don't see the drawback of picking Karana. As a heads up, the starting city for humans of this deity is Qeynos. Full 13 piece set has 156 ac, 26 dex, 52 wis, 8 sta. Supplies limited to first come first serve.

Magelo View
A nice unique bluish-green look on this armor, it looks slightly darker on wood elves

Erollisi Marr
I have a small stock of imbued gems for this armor as well. It seems like a semi-common cleric choice, with people who want a good human cleric, but want their starting city to be Freeport. Full 13 piece set has 156 ac, 26 cha, 52 wis, 8 str. Supplies limited to first come first serve.

Magelo View
An interesting pink color

Bertoxxulous
I now have an imbuer for this deity (I know, call me crazy). The gems are still very expensive though. So for me to do it I will charge by the combine, and you will have to get a hold of the gems first. It is an interesting armor though. I had a lot of fun raising the gnome imbuer up and running around spamming Initiate Symbol of Bertoxxulous. I would go anonymous and tell people I was a gnome SK (I'm not sure how many actually believed it). I'm trying to get gnome added to the wearable list (since I believe it's classic) but still working on it. Full 13 piece set has 156 ac, 26 wis, 52 int, -26 cha, +26 svdis.

Warning: This set is absolutely a frivolous set. Each piece requires a black sapphire (at the time of my making was 1.7k to 2k per) and may still fail. The combined cost of 7 piece visible set is, at minimum, more than 3x the cost of the other human culturals. As you can see from the stats on the pieces, they are ok, but definitely not worth the price. Do not get this set for the stats. Get it if you want something very unique to the server on your Bertoxx alt. I have the visible set I used to take the screenshots below if seriously interested.

Magelo View
A deeper red than the RZ stuff (which is a little more orange), almost the color of Blood Ember

Mithaniel Marr
I do not have access to an imbuer for the this deity, but the mats, other than the gem, are all the same. Since this is the only Freeport armor I don't have fashion shots for, I'm willing to make a special deal. If you can provide the imbued gems, I'll provide the combines at cost. So even though the armor is pretty expensive because of the gems, it should be a little cheaper since I make no profit off it. The only stipulation will be you let me hold on to the armor long enough to get some screen shots.

Qeynos Armor
I don't stock these mats. The biggest reason is the current requirement for Jacinth in the enchanting. For instance, the BP takes about 9.5 Jacinth. Which, at an avg retail of 400, adds 3800 to the cost of the mats alone! However, if you want these bad enough, and have the means, we can figure something out. I can enchant, and have the skill for the combines. Similar to the Bert and MM armor above, I will be charging for combines, and not delivered armor.
Last edited by Vega; 03-15-2015 at 06:10 PM..
Old 03-28-2014, 08:52 PM
Sarnak

Old 03-28-2014, 08:54 PM
Fire Giant

Great service. Great armor!

Huckster APPROVED!
Old 03-29-2014, 09:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great service. Great armor!

Huckster APPROVED!
<3
Old 03-29-2014, 10:03 PM
Fire Giant

The purple looks sweet
Old 06-07-2014, 11:13 AM
Sarnak

Bump for new armor and taking orders again.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:49 PM
Sarnak

Old 06-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Orc

Definitely hit this guy up if you need cultural. I had to hunt him down when i needed upgrades for my wood elf warrior and he nice enough to do my orders on the spot. Thanks again!
Old 06-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipsqueak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definitely hit this guy up if you need cultural. I had to hunt him down when i needed upgrades for my wood elf warrior and he nice enough to do my orders on the spot. Thanks again!
<3
Old 06-14-2014, 04:23 PM
Sarnak

Closed Thread