Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 09:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care about the whole attention whore thing, or whatever else drama ensued.

What irritated me is she blames the community for harming her in-game experience when she's the one who joined RnF and started taking pot shots at every single female here, regardless the reason.

If you go into a public arena and start pissing people off, don't expect them to just roll over and give you whatever you want just because you might be better at stringing together a series of insults.

She ruined her own experience here, then blamed the community. Beside that, I had no other problems with her.
Insecurity will do that, lol
Old 09-07-2011, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Insecurity will do that, lol
But i'm willing to grant, for the sake of argument, that she's completely secure, intelligent, and a winner RL.

All that notwithstanding, when you go into an online forum and basically take shots at people, expect blowback. It may be an accelerant to be an attractive female and post RL pics, but anyone who goes into RnF and starts trying to pull alpha over everyone is gonna get a lot of the wrong kind of attention.

That's true wherever you go - she appealed to and identified with the worst elements of this community, then blames them for ruining her experience.

Had she just played and puttered around in Server Chat/EC/Off topic and basically ignored RnF, she would never have gotten the attention she got.

I say all this because i'd bet she's still reading RnF (it's too entertaining sometimes). If not, no biggie. I'm not saying it to flame her anyhow, just to explain why things happened the way they did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimixownzall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, no!

A girl who likes to have sex. HOW SINFUL! SHE'S A SLUT!

Meanwhile, guys can fuck anything that moves and we are 'cool'.

You guys live in the fucking 50's?
I'm not saying our culture is correct or anything but it makes sense. Men have to put a bit of effort into getting laid. So, having lots of sex is seen as commendable in the same way that winning a lot of baseball games is.

But even a middlingly attractive woman can go into any bar and know she'll be getting some d that night.

lol wut
Old 09-07-2011, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

k but where are the rest of the Feachie PMs
Old 09-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
who are you, the fucking forum police? faggotry?

seriously, don't get me started on you. either you, your girlfriend, or both of you will be crying by the end of it. if that girl had ANY fucking self respect, confidence, or self worth you wouldn't have her.

i will say though if you stick with her, you have your work cut out for you. i dated a guy who was an emotional shell like that. some cunt of a woman destroyed him, and it took everything i had to deal with him.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

am i cool yet
Old 09-07-2011, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

moar
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feachie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm actually a dude lol im mad all the time but idgaf that im mad or that ur dum or anything in the world ok?????????????????????????
Old 09-07-2011, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

So from what i gather we can all agree that:

Feachie confirmed to be a man to the community.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSmedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
moar