Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 09:51 PM
Kobold

Default Icewell Keep Dwarves - FR now too high

Old thread: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=142732

Magic and CR both seem good now - I was unable to get anything to land on an Icewell Sentry (lvl 45ish) with a 52 mage and not even CR lures would hit with a 55 wiz.

However, FR is now waaaay too high. Fire nukes should be landing easily (see evidence in old thread) and I couldn't even land FR lures with the 55 wiz, let alone regular FR nukes with the 52 mage.

I tried standing inside the NPC's model just to make sure they hadn't gotten flagged belly casters and still had no luck.

So, FR needs to be tweaked way down, but CR and MR seem OK for now. There are some comments from level 60 players in those threads that suggest MR based spells landed occasionally when the level difference was high enough, so someone with a 60 caster should probably test lower level mobs to see if this works. I don't have the appropriate class to test DR or PR unfortunately, so that's also a job for someone else.
Old 03-21-2014, 12:17 PM
Project Manager

Well that's interesting.

From what I see, they have been set immune to magic the whole time. I fixed this, but you are telling me you could land spells at all prior to last update?

Tweaked their resists some more. I'm seeing most resists on magic based, less on cold, less than that on pr/dr, and the lowest resist rate on fire.

Let me know how it looks next patch.
Old 03-21-2014, 12:22 PM
Kobold

I didn't test on sentries last time, I was killing things like the Royal Scribe/Huntsman and they were easy to land all sorts of spells on, so you might wanna check those too!
Old 03-21-2014, 12:24 PM
Project Manager

The resists were applied by race, throughout thurgadinb. Should be fixed up for testing after next patch.
Closed Thread