Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Banned

Heed my words.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Checkraise, you're a giant faggot who constantly switches sides. Please kill yourself.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

Yes, we benefitted big time from hours or sitting in fear to get a dark wood trunk and piccolo or whatever the fuck it was. Server over bros. should be thanking us for sparing you that. If you had any balls you'd keep going here and try to expose us by continuing to contest mobs since I'm sure more convenient occurrences will take place. Let the GMs know ahead of time and expose the cheaters that you believe exist. Of course, you decided to abandon your guild, not give anyone officer tag, and leave a whole bunch of people pissed off at you to have no option other than join force.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Banned

im with hb alot mads in here

i was just buying pumice and now server crashed

"the guy I pk'd earlier today must have crashed the server so i couldn't get more pumice to kill him again"

shits dum
Old 06-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
keep going here and try to expose us by continuing to contest mobs since I'm sure more convenient occurrences will take place. Let the GMs know ahead of time and expose the cheaters that you believe exist.
Or, I could not deal with that at all. Yes please !
Old 06-01-2013, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Upstanding gentleman like basiah, the dude who pretended to join the military for sympathy and also has a long history of fucking over anyone who helped him agree. draw your own conclusions.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

HB's pretty accurate throughout this thread - I logged on LOZ and Tibberz announced "Stasis on LOZ Red99 raids must be down" and everyone made jokes along those lines... right before doing NTov for like 6 hours.

There's barely any pvp there, just people who load up a bunch of boxes with pals to drop shit with low numbers. I find that shit fun too, but EQ is about the character progression and raid targets - the Chewies just become nonfactor lowbie zone griefers, sry to say.
Planar Protector

Tunak, account deleter and rage quitter who left our red dawn raids without a shaman multiple times because lite made him mad. C wut I did there?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Upstanding gentleman like basiah, the dude who pretended to join the military for sympathy and also has a long history of fucking over anyone who helped him agree. draw your own conclusions.
basiah and checkraise on the same side. It doesn't seem too ironic, when they are the only people that have to create new characters whenever they want to join a guild.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Banned

pretend to join u dum dood

been in for a long time #combatcameraman4lyfe
Closed Thread