Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah terrorism kid.

Did not bomb arena. Check,
Did not bomb during the party itself. Check.

Dont terrorists want to crash the party? dont they want maximum casualty? Dont they want some real terror? Why was "it" detonated in a corridor of the back area where nobody has any reason to be?

keep worshiping the Idol of Terror, ill keep relying on in the field journalism who actually leave their desks and attempt to access the scene while you play chineese whispers like a bitch on the telephone with 1 source of official information being given to the broadcaster.
What are you on about?

They detonated it outside the venue so they didn't have to go through security, they detonated it after the show because everyone was crowded leaving the exists and security screening was decreased, and they picked that particular exit because it was nearest to public transportation and therefore among the most crowded.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you on about?

They detonated it outside the venue so they didn't have to go through security, they detonated it after the show because everyone was crowded leaving the exists, and they picked that particular exit because it was nearest to public transportation and therefore among the most crowded.
I have photographs of Nice, France. What I'm on about is this is disrespectful.

Can you get me anything on Manchester? Let me know I'll give you a few days. I was on BBC satellite for this attack live, what were you plugged into? DOTA?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have photographs of Nice, France. What I'm on about is this is disrespectful.

Can you get me anything on Manchester? Let me know I'll give you a few days. I was on BBC satellite for this attack live, what were you plugged into? DOTA?
So because you didn't personally see nasty pictures of the attack this time (I did), it's a false flag?
Old 05-23-2017, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So because you didn't personally see nasty pictures of the attack this time (I did), it's a false flag?
I stopped investigating when I couldn't get any real shred of proof that this attack unfolded with the casualties as stated. 19 doesn't jive, and the timeline indicates they died almost instantly, with 3 additional casualties at hospital.

If you have legitimate 3rd party photographic evidence its usually a good indicator that it was not a drill. I haven't seen any. If you are saying it exists, I'll take a second look. But that alone isn't a seller for me. In Nice, I have several 3rd party videos recorded of the street itself from live witnesses. For Manchester, it would appear we aren't going to get any photos of the immediate aftermath. I assume the photos you are talking about is people outside sitting on benches with a busted arm or leg. That doesn't meet my standard.

Similar to the Newtown scene, I didn't see any emergency triage equipment being taken out of vehicles in the street. If you are familiar with triage you know they use color coded blankets they use for mass casualty incidents. 19 qualifies as mass casualty. They would not immediately be able to transport all 19 of them, and so they would begin triage procedures.

But they had it locked down like Fort Knox with 1,000 vehicles preventing any kind of independent media from getting close. That doesn't work for me either. If you are saying you have photos of the corridor (not some fakers outside or some security contractors sitting on benches saying "my leg my leg") I'll take a second look around.

However I am more than skeptical for more reasons than I care to even write out. Triage, crime scene access with 3rd party photos, and prepared witness statements are my big 3 right now.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 05-23-2017 at 06:21 PM..
Old 05-23-2017, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I stopped investigating when I couldn't get any real shred of proof that this attack unfolded with the casualties as stated. 19 doesn't jive, and the timeline indicates they died almost instantly.

If you have legitimate 3rd party photographic evidence its usually a good indicator that it was not a drill. I haven't seen any.

Similar to the Newtown scene, I didn't see any emergency triage equipment being taken out of vehicles in the street. If you are familiar with triage you know they use color coded blankets they use for mass casualty incidents. 19 qualifies as mass casualty. They would not immediately be able to transport all 19 of them, and so they would begin triage procedures.

But they had it locked down like Fort Knox with 1,000 vehicles preventing any kind of independent media from getting close. That doesn't work for me either. If you are saying you have photos of the corridor (not some fakers outside or some security contractors sitting on benches saying "my leg my leg") I'll take a second look around.

However I am more than skeptical for more reasons than I care to even write out. Triage, crime scene access with 3rd party photos, and prepared witness statements are my big 3 right now.
*edit* nm wrong girl, but i'm done googling this sick shit for you
Last edited by Lune; 05-23-2017 at 06:24 PM..
Old 05-23-2017, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

I'll do it when I have more mental fortitude. I'm tapped.

And I'm not an idiot. I realize well prepared witness statements for broadcast purposes, and even hiring narrators, and crisis actors I suppose as they call them, do not mean that this is a drill or that real people did not get hurt, nor am I denying that there was an explosion of some serious consequence. If you were listening to the BBC they had just about every witness ready to roll with a perfectly worded primetime statement. Some statements had to be 2 paragraphs long. It all felt a little contrived. It smelled. How do you get so many primetime ready to roll statements within 1 hour of the attack?

I just believe after independent investigation these things never unfold exactly as they say with respect to the casualties.

It usually takes me a couple of years of offhand casual investigation to make a final decision on whether something was the real McCoy. I never take these things at face value, and I am not sure anyone should.

What benefits do you get out of that?

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 05-23-2017 at 06:34 PM..
Old 05-23-2017, 06:39 PM
Banned

when everythings a false flag nothing is
Old 05-23-2017, 06:40 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Trigger warning: Replying to a really fucking stupid post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn i just triggered xanky'

So apparently a guy that died almost a year ago with a done investigation JUST REAPPEARED OUT OF THE BLUE when trump pic appears on google when you type "impeachment" ?
It would help to do the most basic of research before replying, in which you would realize:
- The investigation into Seth Rich's murder is ongoing
- There are many inconsistencies which indicate foul play. the official investigation claims the motive was robbery, when no attempt was made to rob him.
- his murder was days after exchanging 44,000 emails with wikileaks.

Quote:
Do you know what seth rich was doing at the DNC ? he was working at voter expansion, basically helping people finding their polling place. But somehow the whole alt-nazi-right think he was some kind of top tier DNC staff who had access to any kind of sensitive information, lulz.
Again, more proof you are retarded. Google "Chelsea Manning" if you need an explanation as to how stupid you are.

Quote:
Let's add that seth rich was on the phone with his girlfriend just before being killed and didn't mention anything beside "going home", and was actually still alive when the police arrived at the crime scene, but didn't say anything to the officers there.
Except his girlfriend and entire family and every person he was associated with running up to his death mentioned his paranoid behavior. What, just because the guy didn't say "I was the leaker" to leaks which hadn't happened yet in his dying breath, means he wasn't the leaker?

Quote:
Also the mails were leaked about 2 weeks after seth rich's death, but who cares about logic at this point, amirite.
You think submissions to wikileaks get instantly released? hmmmmm?

literally one of the stupidest human beings on the planet, no wonder you're French.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:43 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
yea whoooo lets wait till her set wraps up (all polite, wouldn't want to crash the party) to "detonate" the fake firecracker noisemaker device in the area to cause the least casualties outside of the arena (because not bombing the actual crowd in the arena makes perfect sense right, fucking idiots) and outside of the main exit paths in what is essentially a closet corridor in the hallway towards the back exit where no surveillance camera exists and no meaningful casualty is possible.

BBC already crashed their own story on day 1 with all the crisis actor witness statements ready to roll.

nice security exercise. Where are the body bags? Where is the bodies? "Whoo yea they are in hospital someone told me on the phone".

Thats right s;gga you stay on the phone like a bitch instead of getting in the streets and asking questions for yourself.

wake up. Again ask where is the blood, where is the bodies, where are the bags, where is the emergency services. Keep asking kids maybe you'll figure it out some day
yo dude i know you're trolling because this event looks really bad for your narrative, but what's your opinion on sandy hook then?
Old 05-23-2017, 06:50 PM
Banned

i know a nocturnal tranny in the manchester area who witnessed a number of men in black entering a L3 cable drop facility nearby while this incident supposedly went down.
Closed Thread