Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Kobold

Can't we agree that all Nihilum are loot whores with no real life friends?
Old 09-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dullah scumbag #1, next piece of loot you get past on will cause you to try and overthrow Nihilum, don't cry to us about it k.

I'm a wizard and my icecomet and other spells don't do enough damage that's not classic.
I'm a rogue root is broken not classic
Me and my friends have lvl 58 mages on blue I think we should allow 1 time character xfers

See a pattern?
No one ever cried to you, nor anyone else, about anything.

You are a laughably bad at EQ, and lowlife scum (sorry we didn't tell you sooner). Every time I hear you neglecting your baby to play video games, I cringe. Every time I hear you boast about living off the government, I have to mute you in vent. When you started playing on LoZ and acting like an e-thug hard ass using all the degenerate lingo, everyone laughed at you (including your buddies). You were almost a bearable person to play games with while you were amiable, despite being an obvious shitbag irl. Now no one can stand you, and won't let you back in our ts or forums.

Get over it.
Old 09-19-2012, 06:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one ever cried to you, nor anyone else, about anything.

You are a laughably bad at EQ, and lowlife scum (sorry we didn't tell you sooner). Every time I hear you neglecting your baby to play video games, I cringe. Every time I hear you boast about living off the government, I have to mute you in vent. When you started playing on LoZ and acting like an e-thug hard ass using all the degenerate lingo, everyone laughed at you (including your buddies). You were almost a bearable person to play games with while you were amiable, despite being an obvious shitbag irl. Now no one can stand you, and won't let you back in our ts or forums.

Get over it.
Mad?

Since you want to resort to RL, I've got a wife and kid and eat homemade food 3 times a day, I was only unemployed after graduation, but I'm working again thanks.

What's your story? 35, moms house, tv dinners 6 times a day, programming google ads in your peejays trying to justify bitching and moaning over a cloak of flames or changing our main from wizard to rogue and not getting any lewttts
Old 09-19-2012, 06:53 PM
Kobold

35 w/mommy ouch
Old 09-19-2012, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2012, 07:51 PM
Banned

Old 09-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Banned

i sense that Dullah was silenced by his administration because hes usually spewing diarrhea out about his selfish causes
Old 09-19-2012, 11:22 PM
Banned

this pvp community is small but very entertaining
Old 09-19-2012, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
xantille pals reporting that you log on LoZ every now and then to slay them at bind

confirm/deny
RIP Diane
Old 09-20-2012, 12:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ames v10.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EVERQUEST FOR EVER

oh man, that had my sides hurting
Closed Thread