Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

was it fun to walk around? I didn't play king's quest because the technology was just so poor I couldn't walk around. so was like npaw
Old 06-22-2013, 12:44 AM
Fire Giant

did you guys play Phantasmagoria? My dad played that when I was a kid and it scared the shit out of me
Old 06-22-2013, 12:48 AM
Aviak

I was too young to understand that King's Quest V was a poorly implemented game despite the super advanced VGA graphics, so I couldn't figure out if I was having fun or not. I was so unsure of myself that I decided the game must be great and I just wasn't ready to understand how great it was.

I felt the same way when I started playing EQ, but I (as)per(ger)severed.

aspergerseverance (n)- the skill required to allow yourself to be repeatedly griefed by the unpredictability of NPCs, environments and other players without ragequitting in early MMOs
Old 06-22-2013, 01:32 AM
Banned

looks like eccezan and jeremy had a lovely friday posting here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"well it's not gonna suck itself Hank"

Loooooooooosers haha
Old 06-22-2013, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol who the fuck are you? All of you guys need to stop harboring all this anger inside before you turn into emotional cripples....really.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey retard, people don't like you and most of your guild because of your collective actions. The fact that you can't grasp this idea makes me wonder if you are truly delusional. You guys abuse the server staff, their rules, and the players here, and you somehow view yourselves as the golden.children of EQ. Stop being assholes and maybe people would hate you and your band of merry pricks.

While you're at it stop killstealing our fucking mobs too jackasses, bad enough you guys keep getting loot from our fucking mobs "somehow" and lets try to keep things fair and square. Jeremy knows exactly what I mean when I say TMO legitimately stole 3 major epic pieces from FE's ct kill a few weeks back, but without real proof ill just leave it at that.

Stop cheating, lying, exploiting, and killtealing, you TMO snakes.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 06-22-2013, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Would = wouldn't.
For some reason I can't move my cursor back in text to fix typos on this forum.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 06-22-2013, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all my gifs are made from sprites from old sierra games :P

ok not all gifs but the quick simple ones
friend of mine used to live in oakhurst and sold pot to all the sierra dudes
Old 06-22-2013, 03:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all my gifs are made from sprites from old sierra games :P

ok not all gifs but the quick simple ones
Good memories with those games. I used to play them on a Tandy 1000 way back in the day. I hated the path out of the castle on kings quest. And loved talkin dirty to the secretary in police quest lol. Good memories. Space quest was cool too. I think I was like 9. I used to rip shut up on dos as a determined kid wanting to just play games. Always figured out how to make them work.
Old 06-22-2013, 03:41 AM
Fire Giant

I love phantasmagoria, I have all I think 7 of the cd's in the box it came in. Was crazy watching that poor girl in the garden get a garden shovel shoved down her throat. That game was epic for its time. I played it on a IBM, which was also epic for its times.

Here's one for u all. Who played on Kali? For war2. I had like a 40k reg on Kali. War2 was the shit. Even beat gay ads shlonglor on the fos map in that game. If anyone played that holla.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:06 AM
Planar Protector

Tasslehof - I was trolling you. You're even more dumb than everyone already knows if you really believe what I said!

Visceral - Until you demonstrate how incredibly cool you are, I don't see where you get off criticizing other people's social lives! You barely have the IQ to breathe - have never said anything clever in the least and have absolutely failed at this game - yet still you think you're great =) I'm on vacation visiting my mother and had a wonderful day picking strawberries, drinking coffee, buying books, grilling out, and watching 12 Monkeys with her =) Why don't you show us a picture of the last girl you stalked and tell us you banged her?

The rest of you - Suck my balls!