Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 04:23 AM
Fire Giant

jeremy you are ok but telling rnf about how you picked strawberries with mom probably not going to help
Old 06-22-2013, 04:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tasslehof - I was trolling you. You're even more dumb than everyone already knows if you really believe what I said!

Visceral - Until you demonstrate how incredibly cool you are, I don't see where you get off criticizing other people's social lives! You barely have the IQ to breathe - have never said anything clever in the least and have absolutely failed at this game - yet still you think you're great =) I'm on vacation visiting my mother and had a wonderful day picking strawberries, drinking coffee, buying books, grilling out, and watching 12 Monkeys with her =) Why don't you show us a picture of the last girl you stalked and tell us you banged her?

The rest of you - Suck my balls!

In other words you're a liar? Good to know!
I mean I always knew TMO were liars, thieves, cheats and overall lacking of integrity.
I just always hoped the few folks in TMO I considered decent were different I guess....
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 06-22-2013, 04:31 AM
Planar Protector

You kind of set yourself up for that one - it was too beautiful.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldolma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jeremy you are ok but telling rnf about how you picked strawberries with mom probably not going to help
what the fuck do I care?
Old 06-22-2013, 04:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You kind of set yourself up for that one - it was too beautiful.
How did I set myself up for it? I don't have access to encounter logs besides the ones given to us by GM. From what I could see merkk DID have fte on that CT, and after seeing the logs...they looked so weird compared to what happened in game. Now I admit I don't know you very well but I didn't think I had any reason not to trust you when you claimed the logs were in fact doctored and merkk had gotten FTE. I guess I'm just gullible when it comes to fellow gamers, and I would like to think that when you claimed to win fairly rather than by cheating you were telling the truth.

Trolling or not, liars are still liars. You've proven to me that you have no integrity and I honestly wouldn't put cheating past you after learning that you could so easily tell a lie about sirken knowing it wasn't true. Liars are the best cheaters.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 06-22-2013, 04:44 AM
Planar Protector

You're the one who said you were 100% sure Merkk had FTE and that the order in the encounter log had been maliciously changed. I merely repeated this back to you a few days later pretending I knew it was true and you swallowed it whole.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're the one who said you were 100% sure Merkk had FTE and that the order in the encounter log had been maliciously changed. I merely repeated this back to you a few days later pretending I knew it was true and you swallowed it whole.

No, I asked for you to clarify how you had gotten FTE because from simply looking at the logs and the way things went down on my end it looked as if merkk had the FTE.

What I mean is CT ran AT merkk after his javelin hit, following whoever in TMO ate the death touch. It also looked as if TMO hesitated to engage, so to me it looked as if we had FTE
Now on the logs you and merkk had the exact same engage time to the second, but you were first and he was 5th. The 3 people in between you had all engaged and disengaged prior to you and merkk engaging. This didn't make sense to me, and I was looking for answers from someone who was there. I just figured you were the one to ask, my mistake.

Either way I'm stil unsure of how merkk ended up number 5 when he had the same engage time as you and the 3 people ahead of him all disengaged beforehand.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 06-22-2013, 04:54 AM
Planar Protector

If that's just the way the logs work then yeah, I'm a newb. But I've seen a lot of logs in the last year or so and have yet to see anything that even remotely looked like this.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 06-22-2013, 05:40 AM
Banned

Jeremy is mad as fukkkk
Old 06-22-2013, 06:51 AM
Aviak

I remember a game like kings quest but it was space something.. there was this bunny and if you clicked on it the dude was like "DON'T MESS WITH IT!" and if you attacked him he killed you bad game
Closed Thread