Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks ssyrax. I think I bumped into some of your crew in BB, sulking around the pits [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P99 - Blue
Lafael - Druid - Level 60
Garnagle - Necro - Level 57
Seductress - Enchanter - Level 52
Sweets - Bard - Level 35
Venexia - Shaman - Level 60
Wonderelf - Warrior - Level 51
Old 09-08-2010, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

Just a little update on who and what Sapientia is from a non officer guild member.

We are a drama free, no nonsense relaxed raiding guild. We generally raid at least once on the weekend with more raids happening now during the week. We have done full Fear/Hate clears and have also taken on Phinny successfully several times. Our minimum level requirement is level 25.

Ok now that the serious stuff is aside....

I have really enjoyed being a part of Sap. upon my return to EQ. So far my fellow guildies have helped me as well as other members finish high level quests (lvl 49 SK lifetap spell quest - lvl 49 Ranger DD spell quest) in addition to our usual raiding. We also occasionally have fun nights where we help our lower levels out (read: pwr lvl). Everyone in the guild is friendly and conversational - couples more than welcome (I know of at least 3 already in the guild).

If this sounds good to you - please stop by the Sap. message boards or /tell me in game - would be more than happy to talk with you.

Thank you!
Old 09-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
C L E R I C S
hey Flicka, I made a Cleric, got him to lvl 20 can I get a Guild Invite? His name is Wellness. I'm totally ready to start grinding out a ton more levels. Well..... what do you say?
Old 09-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Large Rat

Just wanted to stop by here and thank you guys for giving me the chance to check out Plane of Hate on Friday. Im one of the few here who has never played EQ before, so it was great to get a glimpse of the raiding scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are a drama free, no nonsense relaxed raiding guild.
This is exactly how I would describe these guys as. Since I was just passing through and obviously not grouped with them long enough; I wont testify its 100% true. But its the impression I got and how I would describe them to anyone who asked.

Thanks again to Flicka for the invite, as well as, Zyryx and Airlia for the assistance and two well played examples to follow.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:22 PM
Sarnak

Bump.

Now an officer, please /tell me in game or send me a pm on here if you have any questions. Thank you!
Old 09-16-2010, 06:18 PM
Banned

WOLFGANG AN OFFICER? WHAT HAS THE WORLD GONE TOO!!! Kidding, free bump, Sapientia has great members, and Nlaar is quite the pleasure to cyber with.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:01 PM
Kobold

Sapientia recruitment is now CLOSED until further notice!
Old 09-25-2010, 11:08 AM
Sarnak

Recruitment opening up on Monday. Rogues & Wizards applicants are highly encouraged! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-26-2010, 09:42 PM
Large Rat

Hello, I am interested in join your guild. Right now I am a lvl 15 cleric, I played on Nameless since 1999 til I stopped in 2005 or so I was a cleric then also named Phalkan Angelheart.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:37 AM
Orc

I recently joined Sapientia and I have found them to be a good group of folks. Plenty of people to level with in the 30s right now. If you see me on you can feel free to send me a message and I will try and get you in my group.

Zaresh
Closed Thread