Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 12:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you enter the competition with any objectivity as I did, you will choke on the propaganda and find yourself at www.nihilumguild.com before the end of your first week.
We'll like I say, we would prefer to run with the underdogs in the name of more competition, but if what Kergan says is true we may have to stay as a duo and take on the world.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
- writes essay about a train in Unrest
- suckling Nihilum balls
- calling everyone who disagrees with him a troll

You will go one of two ways:
1. You will get grieved off the server or
2. You will be tagged Nihilum within 3-5 days of being in their level range.

Also, you seem like a freak and a very weird dude. Hope this helps!
Point 1 - Good observation you can read
Point 2 - Identified an incident that contradicts what I have read on the forums
Point 3 - Called 1 guy a troll... Who was

Not sure how or why I'll be grieved off the server?
Old 07-15-2014, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are plenty of people who will have seen me and my bro (Halfling Druid - Tumple) roaming about over the past 2 or 3 weeks we've been on red.

The fact that my post is now being highlighted as a potential Nilly PR stunt is pathetic, and highlights exactly the point I am trying to make. Hate mongering which I myself used to make judgements on a guild and it's players before any interaction with them. I found out last night that the "other guilds" contain ass hats who will train a group of new players JUST to grief someone who killed them in fair PVP. The guy didn't know the twink in our group was Nilly, and even of they did. It's still asshattery in its highest form.

Once again I will state that I'm sure Nilly contains people that can be douches, and they have done things that suck I'm not saying join Nilly OR that they are better than anyone else. This is one incident that highlighted a great amount of hypocrisy, and I wanted to share
I'm saying your lying and either

A.Came from blue will full intention on joining Nihilum

or

B. Are already Nihilum making shit up.

WHY?

Because there are no fucking twinks killing people in MM and Unrest tagged AZ, Hotuken or Ensidia. So if your new there is no way you could have known random tagged guild guy was a member of either one of those 3 guilds!

So either I can lower my IQ 100 pts and believe your made up story, or face the logical choice and know you and your Nihilum buddies are trying to cook up some PR with typical BS!
Old 07-15-2014, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nihilum exploit children in 3rd world countries. Also club seals and piss on organic crops.
lol
Old 07-15-2014, 12:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm saying your lying and either

A.Came from blue will full intention on joining Nihilum

or

B. Are already Nihilum making shit up.

WHY?

Because there are no fucking twinks killing people in MM and Unrest tagged AZ, Hotuken or Ensidia. So if your new there is no way you could have known random tagged guild guy was a member of either one of those 3 guilds!

So either I can lower my IQ 100 pts and believe your made up story, or face the logical choice and know you and your Nihilum buddies are trying to cook up some PR with typical BS!
Dude I have no clue what you are talking about but since you have either not read my posts or completely misunderstood them I will reiterate.

UNTAGGED twink (turned out to be Nilly) in our group kills UNTAGGED twink in Unrest....
Said twink then logs on TAGGED main and trains us.

I can't spell it out any easier than that.

And as for me having a Nilly main, you're wrong... and if you think I'm doing this as some kiss ass story to try and join Nillly, then only the fact that I will remain untagged will prove that wrong
Old 07-15-2014, 01:05 PM
Banned

This is a lot of text over 1 Unrest train.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude I have no clue what you are talking about but since you have either not read my posts or completely misunderstood them I will reiterate.

UNTAGGED twink (turned out to be Nilly) in our group kills UNTAGGED twink in Unrest....
Said twink then logs on TAGGED main and trains us.

I can't spell it out any easier than that.

And as for me having a Nilly main, you're wrong... and if you think I'm doing this as some kiss ass story to try and join Nillly, then only the fact that I will remain untagged will prove that wrong
YES YOUR DOING THIS AS SOME KISS ASS STORY!

ABSOLUTELY YOU ARE!

YOU SAID THE GUILD NIHILUM BUT WONT NAME THE GUILD OF THE GUY WHO CAUSED ALL THE PROBLEMS LMFAO!

WHY?

SO NO ONE CAN DISPROVE YOUR CLAIM! NO NAMES GIVEN, NOTHING TO VERIFY, BUT YOU MADE DAMN SURE TO PAINT NIHILUM AS THE HERO IN YOUR STORY!

Everyone in this thread should be pissed at Nihilum for trying to insult they're intelligence like that!

That's how dumb Nihilum thinks people on this server are, that they can make up some shit as weak sauce as this and you'll buy into it.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a lot of text over 1 Unrest train.
True dat, wish I ain't bothered now. Seems exile and hate is all you get for identifying a trainer... What's worse is all I said was that the trainer wasn't from Nilly. I didn't even name the guild that trained us.

Seems obvious where the loyalties of these forums lie. Would love to compare the responses if I had said the trainer WAS from Nilly.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

With all "your" essay abilities and outstanding grammar you fail to realize "your" a prison faggot bitch.

Can't wait to you join nilihum pussy.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:16 PM
Banned

Welcome to red99

Forums != in-game

Pvp != grief

Vocal == minority
Closed Thread