Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True dat, wish I ain't bothered now. Seems exile and hate is all you get for identifying a trainer... What's worse is all I said was that the trainer wasn't from Nilly. I didn't even name the guild that trained us.

Seems obvious where the loyalties of these forums lie. Would love to compare the responses if I had said the trainer WAS from Nilly.
HOW ABOUT? Try not to be so obvious as a rim job Nizzar giver and provide something we can all identity with?

See it's psych 101, what is your motivation for posting this?

Clearly you were ready to admit Nihilum was the defending hero, but never choose to name the offender or what guild they pertained to.

Now why name the hero but not the villain? Maybe because said event never happened? And naming an offender meant naming YT and giving something that could be verified by server logs?

Maybe because telling the entire story meant giving it some validity, which you cant provide?

Just a made up story about some twink you won't name and some guy you won't name being the same character and some Nihilum alt you wont name being the hero?

Shit more holes in your story than story.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YES YOUR DOING THIS AS SOME KISS ASS STORY!

ABSOLUTELY YOU ARE!

YOU SAID THE GUILD NIHILUM BUT WONT NAME THE GUILD OF THE GUY WHO CAUSED ALL THE PROBLEMS LMFAO!

WHY?

SO NO ONE CAN DISPROVE YOUR CLAIM! NO NAMES GIVEN, NOTHING TO VERIFY, BUT YOU MADE DAMN SURE TO PAINT NIHILUM AS THE HERO IN YOUR STORY!

Everyone in this thread should be pissed at Nihilum for trying to insult they're intelligence like that!

That's how dumb Nihilum thinks people on this server are, that they can make up some shit as weak sauce as this and you'll buy into it.

I won't lie I can't remember of everyone in my group, but there are three

Bixby - Halfling Cleric or Druid?
Modern - Erudite Chanter
Azrike <Hokuten> Dark Elf Chanter I believe?

Knock yourself out

Oh, and no need to shout
Old 07-15-2014, 01:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HOW ABOUT? Try not to be so obvious as a rim job Nizzar giver and provide something we can all identity with?

See it's psych 101, what is your motivation for posting this?

Clearly you were ready to admit Nihilum was the defending hero, but never choose to name the offender or what guild they pertained to.

Now why name the hero but not the villain? Maybe because said event never happened? And naming an offender meant naming YT and giving something that could be verified by server logs?

Maybe because telling the entire story meant giving it some validity, which you cant provide?

Just a made up story about some twink you won't name and some guy you won't name being the same character and some Nihilum alt you wont name being the hero?

Shit more holes in your story than story.

You're right in some respects, but I identified myself that I wanted to tell you about what happened because it contradicts the "bad guy" shit I read day on day out on these forums,
Old 07-15-2014, 01:27 PM
Kobold

Go speak to the three names I've given you. Hell speak to the Hokuten guy first.... When you do I'll expect you to come back here an applogize.... Wait, no I don't, because that would mean showing some humility, of which you have shown you have none
Old 07-15-2014, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right in some respects, but I identified myself that I wanted to tell you about what happened because it contradicts the "bad guy" shit I read day on day out on these forums,
So wait? you joined server in 2011 but don't know anything? And i'm supposed to believe your not Nihi alt account?

LOL Busted guy!
Old 07-15-2014, 01:30 PM
Kobold

Define "don't know anything"? I've played on blue since 2011 on and off.... Played on red 3 weeks.

Spoken to the names you wanted yet??
Old 07-15-2014, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Define "don't know anything"? I've played on blue since 2011 on and off.... Played on red 3 weeks.

Spoken to the names you wanted yet??
WTF you gave some names dog! Anyone can do that! I can say Strydur, Nizze, Tune, wtf does that prove.

Who was this alt, who was his main? Have you given anything that can be verified...NO!

Who got YT'd who YT'd this person when was it, who were you grouped with?

You see the difference of facts and hearsay now?

But thx for the cool story Drakar we all enjoy fiction here.
Old 07-15-2014, 01:50 PM
Banned

Syft typing in caps locks over unrest thread

Mad
Old 07-15-2014, 01:59 PM
Kobold

Ok the group was as follows:

Me - Fumple
Nimpy - Mage <Hokuten> Gnome
Modern - Enchanter Dark Elf
Bixby - Druid or Cleric Halfling
Azrike - Enchanter <Hokuten> Erudite

The Nilly alt - It was Willan's alt who I'm still not going to name

As I said in my story, the mage helped the nilly alt kill the twink... and she infact got the killing blow which means it is on the leaderboard logs... found here - The twink you are looking for is Gloves.

Nimpy Hokuten Gloves Estate of Unrest 0.69 2014-07-14 15:12:05

http://r99pvp.com/?s=2"]http://r99pvp.com/?s=2

5 minutes after this kill we were trained by Cwendu

Feel free to hit ANY of those people up in game and confirm what I am telling you. Like I said, when you do that. Ill except your apology.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:01 PM
Banned

Unrestistan
Closed Thread