Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2017, 10:56 AM
Large Rat

Default Book of Souls

Seeing if anyone can help me get up to hate and grab my book of souls for my ragebringer epic it would be much appreciated..i have done /who all hate and asked whoever was in hate but theyve always got a rogue up there for it so i dont know what else to do.People say just port up naked or whatever and go loot it but i dont think its just that simple see invis mobs and such..just seeing if anyone is willing to give me a hand...thanks!
Old 06-24-2017, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

Have you ever considered playing on Red99?

Stuff like this is much easier with a smaller community.

We have a static group starting this week if you're looking for people to level with.
Old 06-24-2017, 12:47 PM
Fire Giant

Could you please stop? Your advice to help finish his epic is to reroll on a new server?
Old 06-24-2017, 12:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could you please stop? Your advice to help finish his epic is to reroll on a new server?
Quote:
i have done /who all hate and asked whoever was in hate but theyve always got a rogue up there for it so i dont know what else to do.

"I can't get anyone to help with X"

"Thought about coming to a server with a smaller community with people that will actually help you?"
Old 06-24-2017, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

"So delete your char and try again!" What terrible selfish advice.
Old 06-24-2017, 01:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"So delete your char and try again!" What terrible selfish advice.
I can't help the fact that blue is toxic and miserable.
Old 06-24-2017, 01:03 PM
Aviak

It sounds like you're doing it right op. Just gotta keep at it, eventually there won't be a rogue who needs it. The other solution is to find a guild that does hate.

I think persistence will pay off though.
Old 06-24-2017, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Log on to one of the easy servers and learn the path to the book. It's pretty easy to get to. Once you think you can make the run, get a port up from a wizard. Port up invis, then sneak/hide as soon as you land. Sneak/hide while sowed to the book, avoiding Liches and Banshees since those will see rogue hide. Bring either a WC cap or a Lizard Blood Potion. Have those hotkeyed in case you get in trouble, but also to use to instantly get out of Hate when you have your book.
Old 06-24-2017, 02:06 PM
Large Rat

What server would that be that i can practice the run to book in hate pls that info would be very appreciated and how would i port up there on said server?

thanks for the replies guys honestly didnt think anyone would reply
Old 06-24-2017, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Log on to one of the easy servers and learn the path to the book. It's pretty easy to get to. Once you think you can make the run, get a port up from a wizard. Port up invis, then sneak/hide as soon as you land. Sneak/hide while sowed to the book, avoiding Liches and Banshees since those will see rogue hide. Bring either a WC cap or a Lizard Blood Potion. Have those hotkeyed in case you get in trouble, but also to use to instantly get out of Hate when you have your book.
This is great advice and honestly would be such a badass adventure.
Closed Thread