Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2017, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tax8874 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What server would that be that i can practice the run to book in hate pls that info would be very appreciated and how would i port up there on said server?

thanks for the replies guys honestly didnt think anyone would reply
There are godmode servers at server select. But you could save the hassle and just watch youtube videos of Hate. I'm sure some exist.

A long time ago that's how I learned the route to Nagafen, just spam watching youtube videos. Beats dying to those damn bats.
Old 06-24-2017, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is great advice and honestly would be such a badass adventure.
It's pretty good advice to get you and your porter stuck dead in Hate. I don't recommend solo runs on P99. Hate isn't classic and it's just too dangerous to suggest to a newer person, much less an experienced one.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:14 PM
Banned

I would pay the porter an extra 200pp so they could cap out instantly upon port up and get recharges.

You're right to put an extra flag of caution. I am overzealous with taking extreme risks because that's pretty fun to me in a game I have otherwise conquered. Only do the solo hate shit if you're willing to have a corpse you can't recover for an undetermined amt of time.

That said, if I ever get Borgnach up to the planar levels, I am absolutely gonna try to do this solo.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

My suggestion is to go up with a guild wait for them to clear the first floor and then make the run even if the book isn't there camp out and every ten hours log in and immediately sneak hide and check the nightstand for the book. No book /q out. Rinse and repeat til you get it then cap out.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 06-24-2017, 04:44 PM
Banned

Don't you think it would be a bit safer to /camp and sit there with fully clenched? That way if you get aggro, you still have a chance to cap out. If you're /q'd you may just log in naked
Old 06-24-2017, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Corpse/bank your gear and go in naked. If you find book potion/cap out (or, if you don't view staff as humans, you can die and have the book corpse summoned).
Old 06-24-2017, 05:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Log on to one of the easy servers and learn the path to the book. It's pretty easy to get to. Once you think you can make the run, get a port up from a wizard. Port up invis, then sneak/hide as soon as you land. Sneak/hide while sowed to the book, avoiding Liches and Banshees since those will see rogue hide. Bring either a WC cap or a Lizard Blood Potion. Have those hotkeyed in case you get in trouble, but also to use to instantly get out of Hate when you have your book.
I thought it was just the rats that saw through everything
Old 06-24-2017, 06:10 PM
Large Rat

oh man yall got me confused lol now i dunno what to do..haha
Old 06-24-2017, 06:11 PM
Large Rat

my name in game btw is tackz if anyone going up id appreciate a ride
Old 06-24-2017, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could you please stop? Your advice to help finish his epic is to reroll on a new server?
ha! what do you expect from someone that actually got banned from Agnarr, someone with morals or scruples? I am just glad dude is on red. He should fit in perfectly there.
Closed Thread