Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 02-17-2014, 06:48 PM
Sarnak

Default Cast bar placement

Just curious where everyone puts their cast bar? Not the one that holds your spell icons but the actual cast progress bar.

I know it defaults to the top of the screen, and I've always had it there. Just moved it down near the bottom of my screen...not sure how I feel about it.

How about you guys?
Old 02-17-2014, 08:48 PM
Aviak

Cast bar, target hp, and character info box with hp/mana/etc all on the top left with the group window close by. It doesn't really matter where it all is as long as it's close together so you can see everything important at a glance and doesn't block anything important.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:25 PM
Sarnak

I always keep mine somewhere in the center of the screen. sometimes up and sometimes down. I use a character window like duxa's style and I put my horizontal hotbar at the absolute bottom center, then target window on top the that in the center, then the rectangle char info window with the cast timer slightly above that. Two seperate chat windows at each bottom corner. It's sexy especially with Mon_UI. Look at my thread history for a download.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:35 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] don't mind the Luclin models. I enabled them for a day then went back. I saw this funny bug where my chest armor was sticking out of my character. lol. I keep my spell cast bar directly above the char window. But yeah, that's more or less how I keep my UI these days. I prefer this over Duxa as it blends in better with the game IMO.