Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 12:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nizzar purposely farmed shit he didnt need to sell for cash

fuck 'um
If you really believe this you're an idiot. He obviously did rmt some as was proven by sektor but most of the stuff we farmed every week was going to alt of members for plat, and the plat was just fed right back to the members for raid and PVP supplies. Believe what you want tho it doesn't matter anymore nihilum is gone and you faggots can enjoy your own uncontested raid content now, that is after all what you really wanted.
Rustymule - EC trader

RED
Node Red - [ANONYMOUS]
Chun Li - [ANONYMOUS]
Old 08-23-2014, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People make mistakes, talk to your friend Sektorz he's the other known rmter still playing: rocking around in a decked out 48 cleric offering fungi's to people to PL him. Can't tell me that shit hasnt all been RMTed?

It's done now anyhow, Niz banned - in my eq time he wasnt bad considering what else is out there (he was the glue between alot of inner circles/players) and Nilihium is disbanded.
If you were truely interested in the growth of the server and PvP you'd show some respect towards a guild that apparently dominated you for so long and alot of you were in so I have gathered along my way.

I tip my hat to Nihilum for giving me a chance to raid/gear up and get a foot in on this server.

Don't need to be animals about it.
Well said mate.
Old 08-23-2014, 12:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nizzar purposely farmed shit he didnt need to sell for cash

fuck 'um
*sarcasm* He must be super rich then coz boy did we farm raids in my 3 months with Nilly.

Who's he going to sell it to? The 50 other people in his own guild that already have 1 of every item? Or the 50 other people that play on the server that have an recognition of anything raid level that already have 1 of every item.

If there was rmt in a raiding guild and most of the "nut huggets" didnt lnow about it....it'd have to be organized between all the officers and they would have to be quite close knit to pull it off to the extent that people think happened in Nilly. As you know this is a savage server and someone would have dumped screenshots/videos etc of that happening.

In any case:
RMT and EQ go hand in hand from the my time of live and how openly people did it there/talked about it. I don't know why people have this tunnel vision over it where they single out a person for something he did whatever many times it is then cast that over a whole guild and then in their own guild or circle of friends, they play with known rmts but turn a blind eye to that fact.

Double standards that is called.

and for the record in my 3 months in nilly I saw 0 rmt, 0 offers and 0 people talking about it in any manner that was serious. Yah of course it could have been behind closed doors but go look at any know eq rmt locations on the www and there is active rmt offers so people arent clean whistles on this server but they love to point the finger.
Last edited by Farzo; 08-23-2014 at 12:54 AM..
Old 08-23-2014, 12:45 AM
Banned

And yah I have played in a guild on live that interally RMTed things.

...and it destroyed the guild from the inside out very very quickly
Old 08-23-2014, 01:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sektors came clean about his stuff. Nizzar got caught multiple times for various shit and made peons like you farm stuff to sell and gear his toons. Sounds like the same situation to me. Give it up dude.
My stalker!!

Yah my Paladin dps helped alot....when I wasnt dying getting down to Trak. Infact I think I out dpsed some of the rogues and monks and got solo xp on a few dragons.

Take yo self back to RnF where you belong. Big boys and their logical thinking stay in Server Chat.
Old 08-23-2014, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My stalker!!

Yah my Paladin dps helped alot....when I wasnt dying getting down to Trak. Infact I think I out dpsed some of the rogues and monks and got solo xp on a few dragons.

Take yo self back to RnF where you belong. Big boys and their logical thinking stay in Server Chat.
Logical thinking would tell you that if your guild leader got the cast treatment and some of your members were banned along with your guild being disbanded, there was probably just a little bit of shady stuff going on.

Just give it up. There were some good people in nihilum, but a lot of you were peons that had no idea what was going on with the inner circle. Say hi to handpartytowel for me.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-23-2014, 03:11 AM
Banned

yeah im sure the one time he got caught was the only time he did it

guilds gone no reason to mindlessly nutswing guys
Old 08-23-2014, 03:24 AM
Banned

I think the real issue here is a bunch of stoners/druggies with paranoia issues play on this server, and have a lack of life outside EQ so they live and breathe what goes on here and take it with them to bed.

Over n' out.
Old 08-23-2014, 03:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think the real issue here is a bunch of stoners/druggies with paranoia issues play on this server, and have a lack of life outside EQ so they live and breathe what goes on here and take it with them to bed.

Over n' out.
Or it could be that some people are so blind that they don't know what the truth is. Keep defending a cheating, rmting guild leader though.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-23-2014, 03:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

Over n' out.
I'd rather be a stoner then some clueless fuck who obviously has no idea what was going on. You don't know how stupid you sound right now do you? How long have you played here?
Closed Thread