Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Am I doing my math wrong or should there be 2 OOAs up right now. Since the sim repop was April 11th that means there should have been 2 OOAs as of the 18th. Did I miss something? There is only 1 up right now.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

From what I've observed, the 7 days ooa despawns when the 3 day dojorn spawns and then another ooa pops. When the second 7 day dojorn dies then a second ooa will spawn and persist with the first until its 3 day dojorn spawns at which point it will despawn for that 3 day ooa and persist with the first 3 day ooa. So just 1 rlextra persistent ooa per week and we are approaching week 2.
Old 04-24-2015, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

whoa really? That's way more complex than I thought it was.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

So I know that when nothing in the cycle is up, an earthquake resets the 7 day spawn to that time. What I do not know is whether or not an earthquake resets the 7 day spawn if there is currently an overseer up for that cycle. Atm we will get a dojorn every day of the week in the evenings at very convenient times imo. If the quake did not reset the 7 day spawn but instead allowed for x2 7 day spawns then we should get 2 dojorns every day starting next wednesday. Someone feel free to correct me if Im wrong.
Old 04-30-2015, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

Give me the timers and i'll gladly start coming up again to help everyone figure it out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2015, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give me the timers and i'll gladly start coming up again to help everyone figure it out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
naw gotta do your guilds own leg work, or agree to ydyn and do no leg work!
Old 04-30-2015, 01:45 PM
Fire Giant

As stated before we would be in favor of a Noble rotation, even if only to allieviate the expensive venture that is contesting noble. YNYD however doesn't work well for guilds with shared days.
Old 04-30-2015, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As stated before we would be in favor of a Noble rotation, even if only to allieviate the expensive venture that is contesting noble. YNYD however doesn't work well for guilds with shared days.
my guild shares a day and we'd prefer ydyn, we're comfortable working it out with our sky day partner. however if y'all want to set up a rotation and that is our only option then we will take it over fte, just get the ball rolling.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

3 Overseers, nearly daily Nobles, and 2 a day Nobles coming down the pipe...

might be time to figure out how to distribute these for when they become this plentiful

or is everyone enjoying spending plat and clicking?
Old 05-04-2015, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

So many Dojorns and only tmo and asgard ever showing up for them. Really struggling to see how ydyn is a detriment to anyone other than the two of us atm. The rotation idea is also still fine but I have yet to see anyone post anything substantial. Everyone agreeing to ydyn and figuring out which guilds would be willing to swap days occasionally for windows seems like a good start for equal distribution and it also seems like something we could get off the ground in a day or two tops. I have every noble tod and Im more than willing to share when we decide to play ball with one another.