Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Does anyone have any idea why the zone crashed and if this has been linked to anything in the past.
Old 05-07-2015, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone have any idea why the zone crashed and if this has been linked to anything in the past.
Happens randomly - always has/does. Doesn't necessarily happen when players are in the zone either.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Happens randomly - always has/does. Doesn't necessarily happen when players are in the zone either.
That seems a bit unacceptable from a GM standpoint, in light of this new agreement. Nothing to do with the amount of OOAs or Nobles triggering some issue with the code?
Old 05-11-2015, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

I want to make it clear, cut and defined. It appears that we have a representative from every guild on this board agreeing to the YNYD agreement. Now that Argh from Rampage and Unbrella from TMO agrees to YNYD after 3 OOAs are up, it seems we have 100% of the guilds on the sky day represented here.

Noble Dojorn is FFA until there are three OOAs spawned and then it becomes YNYD. Those who share a sky day will discuss amongst themselves how they will split their sky noble or FFA among the 2 of them or ally, ect.

Glad we are all on the same page here! Let the Noble party commence in grand fashion!
Old 05-11-2015, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rampage agrees to YDYN.

in the event that noble spawns may get pushed back to beyond Midnight to which day would those fall?
I believe we addressed this as well in the past... sorry i missed your comment before.

We said that if noble is spawned at an hour till midnight, a guild cannot wait until 7am the next day to kill it in a time that better suits them. If it crosses the 11:59-12 midnight threshold then it becomes someone else's noble... I also remember a caveat that we said we'd be gentlemanly--not everyone is i the same time zone and things can get crazy if we start getting lawyerish on the time. I'd recommend going from EST since most of us are in that, to determine what day starts when. Also, if there is a force sitting there waiting for it then go who cares if they kill it at 12:01.

That being said, there is no reason that a spawn at 11:59 shouldn't be engaged at 11:59. We do it now with clickfests. Consider it a clickfest without competition.
Last edited by bktroost; 05-11-2015 at 04:56 PM..
Old 05-19-2015, 09:13 AM
Fire Giant

Status?

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 05-19-2015, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Status?
3 Overseers are up - its YDYN

pls everyone - do not loiter with Nobles and try to push the timers around.

I would prefer we not have to create engagement rules ensuring guilds are taking care of their business in a timely fashion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PS: It would involve Gorenaire at 2 AM on a workday btw!
Old 05-19-2015, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe the way to do that in the best interest of everyone is to publicly display timers somehow? That way we can all monitor each other's kill times accordingly and there is none of this smoke and mirrors.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe the way to do that in the best interest of everyone is to publicly display timers somehow? That way we can all monitor each other's kill times accordingly and there is none of this smoke and mirrors.
yesterday was the first of YDYN (3 day pop from the Friday spawn)- so hopefully he died on schedule to the Monday Sky peoples

( not sure off top of my head who that is )
Last edited by Erati; 05-19-2015 at 09:59 AM..
Closed Thread