Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 12:04 AM
Sarnak

Kraftwerk and co., just wanted to say that you put on an AMAZING event. Everyone had fun and there were many, many winners all around. It is exactly this type of positive experience that make this game incredible, personal, and just damn fun. This one will last in our memories for years to come!

I'd love to see those more adept at posting a SS or two of the "circle of trust" around Kraftwerk when he was running the show. There were 152 participants in the raffles and around 168 or so in GFay at the peak.

Xaxian, Lvl 8 Wiz
Last edited by WizardEQ; 05-20-2011 at 09:31 AM..
Old 05-20-2011, 12:06 AM
Kobold

AWESOME event guys. really glad that I came. Had a good time meeting new people, and even those that were haters and dragged the guards at the end. =) Well thanks again and take care everyone. See y'all around.

Iksane, 7th level Necromancer
Pottymouth, 11th level Cleric
Old 05-20-2011, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

ah FUCK I forgot about the event =(
Old 05-20-2011, 12:38 AM
Aviak

Was a great event. Thank you Kraftwerk and all those that helped with the event and donated items or plat.

Congrats to the winners. It was great to see some real "new" people that needed items/plat winning! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh and hats of to those that won things they didn't need and then gave the item away to new players that did! Was very great of you!

Rotted Corpse
Necromancer of Cabilis
Old 05-20-2011, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Bunch of twinks won shit, people raging hard. Was sweet tho to see someone new to the server win an oracle robe and 5k. Guess he won't be allowed to join blackburrow bandits.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:50 AM
Aviak

Awesome job, lotsa fun raffles are, thanks again for the robe and organizing it all, and thanks to all who made it what it turned out to be

I finally replaced the starting robe @ level 27 haha.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Probably the funniest thing that happened some 50 warrior got killed and de-leveled to 49, got a raffle number and actually won something. Never seen so many people get angry all at once hahaha.
Old 05-20-2011, 01:25 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default My thanks to Kraftwerk, Tigranis, Tarnot, Renzotama, and ALL who attended ...

Hello, everyone!

Just a quick note to thank everyone for turning what was initially the brainchild of a very generous Kraftwerk into a wonderfully robust on-line event. I thoroughly enjoyed tonight's festivities, and truly hope a good time was had by all.

I remain amazed at how overwhelmingly polite and generous everyone was, both in community interactions, and tells to me personally. Although some of you unfortunately walked away from the event without a prize, most everyone retains my admiration and affection.

I do wish to apologize to those duel pairings who never got the opportunity to prove their might. As the event progressed, time simply did now allow for the overwhelming number of people who wanted to crush, kill, and destroy one another within the safe circle of their fellow players.

A few screen shots for those who could not attend:

Beginning of the line:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Middle of the line:

Back of line:

The duel ring:

Angrybob and people as far as the eye can see ...

Thank you again, everyone, and most especially Kraftwerk - ya done good.
Last edited by Adrastea; 05-20-2011 at 10:59 AM.. Reason: Trying to make pics a bit larger ...
Old 05-20-2011, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably the funniest thing that happened some 50 warrior got killed and de-leveled to 49, got a raffle number and actually won something. Never seen so many people get angry all at once hahaha.
Wasn't that a comment made as a joke? Orsk was the guy in question either way [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2011, 03:15 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And a special shout out to a young Druid Renzotama who just joined the server yesterday. He was absolutely amazing. While I had my head down giving out ticket numbers he took the initiative to guide people in the right direction who were asking questions when I couldn't necessarily answer. He helped keep people in ooc when I needed to use shout. All around, awesome guy. If you see Renzotama around, give him a wave or take him in group if he is LFG. You would benefit from being around this guy =)
O.O Thank you, i didn't do a whole lot i'd suppose, just thought that you might have needed assistance with all that work and the giant line. Haha, thanks for the welcome on my second day ^_^

As for the event, it was something to see for myself. Thousands of plat were handed out as well as some amazing items. Its great to see such a community alive and thriving around this cheerful game. I'd have to thank Kraftwerk for the opportunity, and Tigranis and Adrastea, as those three did all the real work in the event.

Oh and do not let me forget about Tarnot for porting me to the event to begin with! I would never have made it otherwise!

And thank you Kraft, because of your kindness i have myself a ring and after sharing with my wife a whopping 25pp! Woot! haha
Last edited by renzotama; 05-20-2011 at 03:23 AM..
Closed Thread