Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wanted to add another thank you to Zalmo, I had completely forgotten he was giving away his own items the whole time people waited in line for the big raffle numbers. Thanks Zalmo for keeping everyone in line occupied [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And to anyone who may have sent me tells throughout the night, if I did not respond to you in a timely manner or at all I am so very sorry I was more swamped than I've ever been in this game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Had all kinds of stuff taking up bank space, your event seemed like a perfect chance to pass it along [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Was hilarious watching the tell spam as people toss out their guesses haha. The tell audio trigger sounded like a heavy machine gun. Example of the tell spam:

Took like 20 seconds to get all those tells, and there's another 20 or so more guesses cut off at the bottom lol

Was tons of fun. Amazing turn out. Can't even begin to imagine how swamped you must have been Kraft, but you kept everything flowing nice and smooth. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by soup; 05-20-2011 at 04:27 PM..
Old 05-20-2011, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

I think the image works now. http://www.lolzilla.net/images/8814217.jpg if not.

I want to give a big LOLout to the people who started sending me tells with guesses after I announced the guessing game but before I had even linked any items or thought of any numbers. Gave me a good laugh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by soup; 05-20-2011 at 04:28 PM..
Old 05-20-2011, 04:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very cool. I want to duel!
ill duel you!! anytime anywhere
Old 05-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

As promised more pictures from my point of view. Please disregard my awful UI choices and just enjoy the content [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This was approximately 30 minutes before I even started handing out raffle tickets

This was the line that formed quite quickly

The first duel between Elola in blue and Iksane in green

And then Elola dieing

The big circle that formed around my loyal pet Jibaner so that I could more easily organize duels and hand out prizes!

After the scavenger hunt everyone ran back into one large mass of people, as you can see they tore my clothes off for a chance at the 5000pp final prize!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:14 PM
Skeleton

The event was a lot of fun, it really brought me back to the days of 1999 and 2000 when on the live servers they hosted the big halloween events with the nightmare pumpkins in the Karana's one year and then werewolves in the commonlands the next. Those types of things are what really made EQ come alive for me, and I just want to say thank you to Kraftwerk, who was the man responsible for organizing this whole thing. First time in my gaming history that I've seen a community hosted event like this be successful. Amazing job! Even though I didn't win anything at the raffle, thanks to everyone else who made this possible. Really, you're making this game such a better place to be hanging out every day. I like each and every one of you.

I would also like to apologize if anybody happens to remember a little outburst that I performed following the giving away of certain prizes to certain people. It just made me mad that so many people that already had so many things stood in line in front of other people that have literally 200 plat to their name (or less), with no qualms about taking whatever they "won". I'm really sorry that I acted the way I did. It was immature and stupid, and I hope that if anybody was upset at what I said, they can forgive it and we can play together peacefully.

Here is a cool little "wheres waldo" type thing if anybody wants, but instead this is going to be "Where's Neto?!" A little halfling druid wearing a small scarab bp, small scarab helm, a Scimitar in all 3 of the big circle pics Kraftwerk just posted. Find all 3 and be the first to /tell me in game and ill give you 50p! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Neto; 05-20-2011 at 10:23 PM..
Old 05-22-2011, 01:33 AM
Large Bat

Default WOO!

Thanks a ton Kraft for the shout out. I actually signed that dual up between me and Ragansi as a twink duel, thinking it wouldn't last long. But I had no intentions of keeping any winnings, as I knew I was there just to see everyone have a good time and show some well needed camaraderie!

I know in the end it sucked if you didn't win, but in essence, of the 50 or so people that won something, if it hadn't been for the kindness in Kraft's heart, no one would have had a shot at ANYTHING. Winning or losing, everyone can agree it was a great night and a great way to meet up with people.

I can guarantee that once I attain level 50+, I'll certainly be helping out with events like this =)
Such is the rule of honor
~ Omerta ~
Old 05-22-2011, 02:36 AM
Aviak

Wish I could have gone. I just got home at 7:15pm and I was stuck in Kunark at the time. Boat trip would have easily taken an hour from OT >.<

I can't believe how many people showed up though... Thanks for hosting this; nice to see this sort of thing go on =)

BTW, Just out curiosity.. who won the big jackpot?...and how many people were twinks? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I see a lot of them in the pictures hehe.

Originally from Tarew Marr. May it rest in peace, as it died to become Drinal :'(
Closed Thread