Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 09:59 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm
Default Divinity is recruiting

Project1999's Premier Drama-Free Raid Guild!*
*No guild splits, no banned players, no recruitment of known cheaters, no inflated-ego officers and no DKP.
Merger free since 2009!

Divinity is looking to help fill a few ranks with Professional, Dedicated, and most importantly, Drama-free Individuals. Ask just about anyone on Project1999 and you'll find that we are solid semi-casual raiding guild focused on high-end content while also trying to keep the day-to-day grind of EQ enjoyable and lighthearted. We are extremely proud of our excellent reputation and trouble members are weeded out quickly, so applicants with baggage and vexation need not apply. We strive to do it better, cleaner and faster than any other guild on P99 with fewer numbers.

Recruitment for Divinity is once again OPEN

Divinity requests that anyone interested in joining be unguilded at the time of application. This is for a number of reasons, but most importantly we don't like the image association that comes with us tagging you 30 seconds after you drop your previous guild. Its just bad policy.

Characters bought/sold on the forums will not be considered for application, so please save us the headache of being detectives and don't waste both our times by applying.

We now require all new applicants to have a guilded member sponsor them. This can happen either at the start or by the end of your 3 week trial period. Guild sponsors will play a very important role in your application process, as they will be your first line of communication for guild groups, raids and activities. It is also up to your sponsor to explain to you the ins and outs of how the guild works.

To Apply, visit Divinity.Guildportal.com and create an account. From there you may fill out a basic Guild Application form that asks some standard questions about play habits and personality. Applications will be reviewed by Divinity officers and from there a 3-week trial period will start for applicants 51 and above. During this trial you are encouraged to group and raid with us, so we can both learn more about each other. During this trial you may only receive loot when all full-members have passed and it would end up rotting. Once 3 weeks is up, a final vote will be taken and when it passes you will be welcomed with Full-Member status.

For any questions or comments, please contact Myself, Raiyn or Ninik via forums PM or in-game. Thanks for your interest and we hope to hear from you soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Last edited by Trimm; 06-01-2011 at 05:09 PM..
Old 03-25-2010, 04:08 PM
Kobold

What you can expect in DIVINITY is great leadership and consistent high standards. To be in the guild you only need 3 things 1. Know your class 2. Don't be an "assclown" on forums or in chat 3. Be friendly and willing to help others and most importantly play by the rules!
Last edited by strides; 10-29-2010 at 09:13 PM..
Old 03-25-2010, 07:08 PM
VIP / Contributor

I just cleaned up this thread. If you have an issue with Divinity, Rants & Flames is the place to be.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:40 PM
Kobold

Last edited by Rhalous; 10-22-2010 at 12:41 PM..
Old 03-29-2010, 11:17 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm

Edited the main post to reflect some membership requirements we are still adjusting. This is subject to change in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Nothing but mad love for Divinity. Enough said!
Old 04-06-2010, 06:57 AM
Aviak

Default Great to hear

Excited to see the updated level requirement -- haven't quite gotten to the level where I can group with many Divinity folks, but all those I've otherwise run into thus far have left quite the impression. Hope to see more of you during the app process within a month's time (if the current level and class needs stick).

Ainaden Nedania
23 Wizard
Old 04-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Fire Giant

isitatomic, i predict we will be needing wizards for sometime.

...bump [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

calling all lvl 36+ people!
Old 04-18-2010, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Divinity welcomes all the new players, and we are always on the lookout for new talent.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 04-19-2010, 05:51 PM
Kobold

I have been with Divinity for just over a month now and I have to say it is one of the best guilds I have ever been in. Very relaxed atmosphere but we still get shit done when we want to.

I would recommend Divinity to anyone looking for a relaxed guild that still raids often.