Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 07:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just want to point out that I totally disagree with this part of your post. I just know so many people in-game who regularly do MQs and sell them for plat that they actually spend on things.

I just think your assumption is totally off the mark.
To clear it up, I didn't imply that all MQs or even a majority of it ended up being RMTed. "Significant portion" doesn't mean "every single MQ".
Old 12-15-2014, 07:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iumuno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To clear it up, I didn't imply that all MQs or even a majority of it ended up being RMTed. "Significant portion" doesn't mean "every single MQ".
are you psycic? or are you a RMT'er? or do you know RMT'ers and hate them but dont turn them? or are you making all of it up?
Old 12-15-2014, 07:50 PM
Kobold

Come to red, leave this junk behind.
Old 12-15-2014, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubnRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come to red, leave this junk behind.
Oh yes, go to Red. Did you know that on Red not only does their shit not stink, they don't even have assholes! Red is like old-school Garden of Eden, not only is there no evil on Red, there aren't even any women there to bring evil into the world!!! Red isn't merely the greatest thing since sliced bread, it's the greatest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh give me a home where the griefernerds roam
Where zonepluggers and fungitwinks play
Where seldom is heard an original word
And globalchat fills with umad all day

Home, Home on the Red
Old 12-15-2014, 11:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Home, Home on the Red
A refrain for the ages. Bravo, sir! Bravo!
Old 12-16-2014, 06:03 AM
Banned

How else would the neckbeards pay moms basement rent if not for MQ's?

Suppose we could always ban boxing but allow MQ fungi soloists never need to group until 50.

d3RP
Old 12-16-2014, 07:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfists [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How else would the neckbeards pay moms basement rent if not for MQ's?

Suppose we could always ban boxing but allow MQ fungi soloists never need to group until 50.

d3RP
Apparently someone is upset that they cant afford an mq and a fungi. Its pretty tough even twinked to the gills for classes like rogues and warriors to solo to 50. Where as a naked necro can solo to 60 with ease. So I guess we should ban necros, enchanters, magi, wizards, druids and shaman because they can all solo to 60 with little or no gear.
Old 12-16-2014, 07:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime7795 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should ban necros, enchanters, magi, wizards, druids and shaman because they can all solo to 60 with little or no gear.
+1 quadrillion.

Lets make babies.
Old 12-16-2014, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yes, go to Red. Did you know that on Red not only does their shit not stink, they don't even have assholes! Red is like old-school Garden of Eden, not only is there no evil on Red, there aren't even any women there to bring evil into the world!!! Red isn't merely the greatest thing since sliced bread, it's the greatest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home, Home on the Red
I just want to know one thing. How long have you had that typed up and ready to paste over from MS Word?
Old 12-16-2014, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Home, Home on the Red

A deceased friend of mine would always change lyrics to already established songs. The end results were at times questionable but others it was side splitting laughter for everyone. Music is a language every living thing can appreciate so A+ imo.
Closed Thread