Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by raato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually I think it was Nemce who posted that petition. And it was posted a while ago.
I did not post any petition. I'm not sure who did.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did not post any petition. I'm not sure who did.
Was a little disappointed to see this suspension only because I had thought we had sorted it out between us on the spot, but I don't have logs or screenshots of any of those conversations, so on another 10 day-er we go.

How's retirement treating you?
Old 04-03-2017, 11:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hear the GMs really love petitions!
Yea but not petitions from you guys just being shitty and not working together over something that doesn't need dad to fix.

What they do like is a clear a concise petition that shows the infraction with the Attempts to make it right with what or what not was done by said party showing you exhausted all attempts at trying to have the guilty party correct the wrong doing. It's also on the guilty party to document this so it doesn't come back to bite ya.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:10 AM
Sarnak

<Rustle>

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea but not petitions from you guys just being shitty and not working together over something that doesn't need dad to fix.

What they do like is a clear a concise petition that shows the infraction with the Attempts to make it right with what or what not was done by said party showing you exhausted all attempts at trying to have the guilty party correct the wrong doing. It's also on the guilty party to document this so it doesn't come back to bite ya.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Banned

malleus petitionforum - the hammer of snitches
Old 04-03-2017, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was a little disappointed to see this suspension only because I had thought we had sorted it out between us on the spot, but I don't have logs or screenshots of any of those conversations, so on another 10 day-er we go.

How's retirement treating you?
Going well. I've been to 3 different states since last Sunday and I'm going to a resort tomorrow in yet another.

I have no idea what this suspension is about and feel little concern that I have to personally figure it out. It's liberating.
Old 04-03-2017, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

I actually remember why I didn't petition Saliin. An AG officer was in zone and discussed the issue with us and told us he would handle it, so we left it at that.

I was joking about having free time on my hands too. I'm not trying to petition old shit.
Old 04-03-2017, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Shoulda kept, "It's ok Knix. The GMs still love you," in there.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:54 PM
Fire Giant

*BOWS DOWN* WERE NOT WORTHY!!! EPIC VID
Old 04-03-2017, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by natescraigslist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*BOWS DOWN* WERE NOT WORTHY!!! EPIC VID
epic rly is a perfect word to describe it
Closed Thread