Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Kobold

Me vs. him in flip cup and it's a deal!
Old 03-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElanoraBryght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vesica Dei has been attempting for a week to begin talks towards re-establishing a Trakanon Rotation.

The proposed rotation would be a 3 spot rotation :
TMO
VD
Open

During the "open" spot, anyone besides TMO and VD would have whatever time window TMO and VD get for their own spots in the rotation (previously it's been 6 hours) to attempt a kill without needing to poopsock / race against us. Guilds could work together, or try alone, or an open raid could form for it.

While it's no secret that I'm also attempting to get another VP rotation established, the Trak rotation would not be tied to VP, Ragefire, or anything else. I just sincerely believe the current "competition" is being taken to ridiculous levels.

Zeelot has so far refused to have any discussion about it at all. I'm still open to talk to him of course, and hope he will eventually change his mind. And since he's determined to keep the door of private communication shut, I'm making the offer publicly.

Non-troll feedback and suggestions are welcome.
Confirmed - VD proposing Trak rotation due to suck/fail and inability to poopsock trakanon. TMO putting them in their place where they belong. At the bottom of the pecking order.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Kobold

Be funny if we did something like that every week. High stakes beer pong. VP trains all day long because someone did a bounce shot.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Kobold

Visual, you don't really think we are unable to steal a trak from you do you? I guarantee we can. If we straight up socked him, we would get him unless you did too. At that point, its just a FTE "GM read the logs" ordeal.

And while we do care about the rest of the server, we aren't exactly hiding that we want to benefit from this rotation. It is not a ploy. We don't want to poopsock, we don't want the intense competition all the time that TMO brings. It makes the game less fun for us. So yeah, we aren't completely selfless here, though I don't think I, or anyone else was trying to push that idea.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie1056 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We don't want to poopsock, we don't want the intense competition all the time that TMO brings. It makes the game less fun for us.
If you want to semi-casually raid, then go semi-casually raid targets that no one cares about. Why should TMO cater to your whims?
Old 03-01-2012, 11:39 PM
Sarnak

I would be down for guild drinking tournaments for raid mobs that way even if you lose everyone is a winner cause we would be having fun at least haha. I have been lvling an enhanter and running around buffing clarity and augmentation is all the fun i have been getting from the server recently.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by deneauth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would be down for guild drinking tournaments for raid mobs that way even if you lose everyone is a winner cause we would be having fun at least haha. I have been lvling an enhanter and running around buffing clarity and augmentation is all the fun i have been getting from the server recently.
Power hour followed by server rest!
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 03-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Sarnak

Basically the short and long of it for VP is vd has to try some targets and get grieved on for a bit to merit a rotation. Its my opinion they dont have anything to prove about trak anymore ts common knowledge that vd can get trak. Trak should be on a rotation. What it comes down to right now is spite, plain and simple.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie1056 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Visual, you don't really think we are unable to steal a trak from you do you? I guarantee we can. If we straight up socked him, we would get him unless you did too. At that point, its just a FTE "GM read the logs" ordeal.

And while we do care about the rest of the server, we aren't exactly hiding that we want to benefit from this rotation. It is not a ploy. We don't want to poopsock, we don't want the intense competition all the time that TMO brings. It makes the game less fun for us. So yeah, we aren't completely selfless here, though I don't think I, or anyone else was trying to push that idea.
Teddie you seem like a pretty reasonable guy. So I will give you a reasonable response.

VD needs to pick a focus. You are asking for too much with too little to back it up. VD had received most of its kills due to a raid alliance and being carried by IB. You know it, I know it... its simple fact and if your guild can't admit that they are in serious denial.
That being said, you have asked for a rotation in VP and on Trak as if you still had IB here to back you up. You don't plain and simple, you need to earn your way up just like TMO did.
When we first started here we didn't bother asking for a rotation we wiped ALOT on Trak till we got it right then we had like a 9ish+ trak streak followed by more streaks. We agreed to a trak rotation with IB+vd over the holidays because we couldn't trust to have numbers in seconds notice over the holidays.... that is the only reason. VP rotation was for the same reason and because CRing in VP is just annoying.
Trakanon rotation is definitely possible in the future but your members actions in VP are really hurting your chances in the short term.

VP stuff*
VD can not bully us into making an agreement with memblurs....it just won't happen we like competition and we will just develop strategies to defeat you.
If you want an agreement next time you memblur....actually attempt killing a dragon.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:47 PM
Sarnak

Wiser minds than my own ( hopefully ) will figure this out. Right now no one is winning anything but i cant speak for anyone else of course. What is the point of winning when it is peppered with hate and spite for others?
Closed Thread