Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Kobold

Im down if you got room. Tastycakes 46 enchanter. I have a 60 Necro if needed as well but would rather bring Enchanter if possible.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Orc

Cool I got a decent amount of ppl already we just really need some clerics n a tank or 2
Old 11-05-2014, 08:36 PM
Orc

Sent you a PM.

<Infernus> will be there. At this stage probably a Cleric, a couple of Tanks, a Chanter or 2 and a variety of hangers on Druids, Wizzie, Rogue etc
Where the Aussies Hangout
Old 11-05-2014, 10:03 PM
Fire Giant

One thing that you could do is see if one of the larger guilds could de-pop the plane for you 8 or so hours before you plan to start (assuming it's a full pop 8 hours before). That way you'd be waking up to / walking in on a fresh repop.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 11-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One thing that you could do is see if one of the larger guilds could de-pop the plane for you 8 or so hours before you plan to start (assuming it's a full pop 8 hours before). That way you'd be waking up to / walking in on a fresh repop.
wow thanks Omni for stepping up to the plate and making this happen!
Old 11-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow thanks Omni for stepping up to the plate and making this happen!
OMG. I suppose we'd do it if no one else did. But we've had such a loooooooooooooooong week. I'd like to give our people a break on Friday.

Old 11-05-2014, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OMG. I suppose we'd do it if no one else did. But we've had such a loooooooooooooooong week. I'd like to give our people a break on Friday.
my rogue alt is looking forward to this raid he wants a full plane ready !
Old 11-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Kobold

Cloki when you sweethearts pre deflate the zone for us scrubs you should do it like.2pm or so? Shoot for 10pm repop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cloki when you sweethearts pre deflate the zone for us scrubs you should do it like.2pm or so? Shoot for 10pm repop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure it's gonna be us if it happens. Also, that's not the time listed by the guy driving the bus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my rogue alt is looking forward to this raid he wants a full plane ready !
hehe...nah, I expect you'll be there on your main to offer support and assistance like the generous person that you are..

Old 11-05-2014, 11:29 PM
Kobold

I know I know. It was one of those kidding but not kidding comments of course, all respect to the bus driver! I just hope someone dosent rain on our parade and it stays in tact for the raid.
Closed Thread