Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lets see this sluts butthole bro. isn't that what life is all about?

lol
Old 11-11-2011, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

sorry bro, but its better it ended now instead of after the marriage.
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 11-12-2011, 06:45 AM
Sarnak

it depends on what you want to hear torin.

plenty of heartless bastards around here with "words of wisdom"

my suggestion:

spend some time "inside"

find some music that stirs your emotions good/bad and allow yourself to feel some of what you are going through. cry, get angry. if it becomes too much, smoke a bowl, definitely play some EQ/video games to help you forget how you feel for a moment but dont let it get in the way of you processing this whole thing. anyone who says to just get over a 5 year engagement/relationship is an idiot. you need time to learn from this, you cant change her you can only work on yourself. reflect on what changed and lead you to where you are now and ultimately if this is totally over for you, you need to find out what you really want and dont let this shit happening in your life keep you from it.

spend some time "outside"

get out and take a walk, do something active. helps if you have someone with land and guns/explosives, maybe take a MMA class and fucking fight someone. there is something amazing about being outside of yourself/current sitiuation. play some basketball with friends, go on a hike, go snowboarding (fuck ya), work on that stamp collection, whatever gets you excited. lol i find for myself it helps when your hanging out with your friends and hear what they are going through, its usually more fucked up and shitty. life is full of fucked up people and fucked up relationships. your not alone. keep living bro, there are just as many awesome people/friends/relationships to be had.

good luck man