Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 05:16 PM
Banned

Default we don't want nihilum's spot... understand that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallyd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why can't you all just be O.K with the fact that you will never be able to take Nihilum's spot, we're too good/dedicated for you. Just live with it and be happy doing whatever else it is that you can do.
Noone wants nihilum's spot. The idea of trying to make every possible spawn makes my head hurt. As you guys know, when Azrael was taking trakanons and other shit during it's last run, we would still chose to skip some spawns. It's simply not that interesting to some.

Noone is looking to devote themselves the way Nihilum has. Nothing wrong with it, by all means. I am happy for you that they game can supply you with that level of joy.

We are simply interested in a server that can cater to more than one play style. Which over 2 years this server has proven it does not. Shit population, contesting only once every few months, ridiculous quit rates... the list goes on. But some people are ok with this, so whatever.
Old 02-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lite
Noone wants nihilum's spot. The idea of trying to make every possible spawn makes my head hurt
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 02-05-2014, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

You do not get it.

Nihilum does not kill all the spawns for the pixels.

Nihilum kills all the spawns because it makes Red Dawn/Azrael cry like children on the forums with rage and triple posts.

Want to know how the server is going? Look for all the rage posts and tears about how Nihilum does not share dragons.

laff loud!
Old 02-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do not get it.

Nihilum does not kill all the spawns for the pixels.

Nihilum kills all the spawns because it makes Red Dawn/Azrael cry like children on the forums with rage and triple posts.

Want to know how the server is going? Look for all the rage posts and tears about how Nihilum does not share dragons.

laff loud!
Love how Supreme talks like a badass as if he's a factor on this server. He has participated in about 1% of all mass pvp battles, if that, would afk 99% of the time on raids which is why the majority of the guild hated him [only coming back magically when loot he needed dropped], never attended any raids of importance [never saw you @ hoshkar / nexona / druushk], would never shut the fuck up in TS, etc. Guy is basically the poster boy of Non-Factor here. He's also a disgusting liar who gave my e-mail address out from the nihilum website, encouraged others to post my shit, got suspended for posting my RL Info, and spreads lies about RMT [waiting on that AoN log dawg]. He's a fraud of a player and a human being.
Old 02-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Banned

You are misusing brackets chum

P
Old 02-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love how Supreme talks like a badass as if he's a factor on this server. He has participated in about 1% of all mass pvp battles, if that, would afk 99% of the time on raids which is why the majority of the guild hated him [only coming back magically when loot he needed dropped], never attended any raids of importance [never saw you @ hoshkar / nexona / druushk], would never shut the fuck up in TS, etc. Guy is basically the poster boy of Non-Factor here. He's also a disgusting liar who gave my e-mail address out from the nihilum website, encouraged others to post my shit, got suspended for posting my RL Info, and spreads lies about RMT [waiting on that AoN log dawg]. He's a fraud of a player and a human being.

Is this guy mad or jealous?

Not sure...
Old 02-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Banned

Everything about this thread is delivering.
Old 02-05-2014, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this guy mad or jealous?

Not sure...
Have best geared character on server, every item in game 10x over, was @ server first kill main tank of hardest mobs in game, have net worth of close to $13 million currently IRL.

#Winning
Old 02-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Banned

LOL
Old 02-05-2014, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lite
As you guys know, when Azrael was taking trakanons
hahahhahahahhahaa
Closed Thread