Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 07:14 PM
Banned

Default Fact: Everquest isn't hard. So if you think you're good at it...

"Go get your crew to hype you up stand behind you like "whoooo!"

Lethdar -- Only wanted to play a bard after I crushed 2 renditions of the box. Tried to call me out on dying because I didn't have a drum equiped 24/7 (way past selos son) and actually killed more people in one day with my bard then he did the whole time on the box being a selos whore. VZTZ didn't even know what a bard was till all their "big dawgs" got shit stomped and rolled off the box.

Fiegi -- Hacks, relies on hacks, plays with a team that wouldn't show up for any PVP if there weren't hacks available, or if there was any degree of a challenge in store.

Solid -- Fat short kid, praises himself just as much as the rest of these faggots but disappears when any real competition comes on the box.

Kringe -- Doesn't even deserve much said for him. He never earned shit, deep throated so much GM cock/cock in general makes Jenna Jameson look like Miley Cyrus.

Jozz -- Thoroughly impressed my on multiple occasions with his ability to out run selos, showed me his MQ abilities, wears dresses. Also known as mad tranny and just like fiegi wouldn't show up for shit if its even remotely challenging. Oh and his whole group got solo'd by my pal siege multiple times in skyfire and then asked for kringe's full geared out GM summoned toon, I showed up for backup and me and siege still rocked his whole group in skyfire. 2vWhatever. Mad Tranny.

Lasher -- Just like most these bitches listed above always rides the coattails of other "aristocrats" on the PVP server and will probably be the only one out of all these nerds that makes it past level 30.

Xantille -- whatever

Gnar -- one time he was mad at me and wanted proof of "real PVP" after I posted multiple screen shots of his guilds corpses littered all over and my team standing next to dragon we just stole from them.

Handpartytowel -- will fold like a lawn chair at the sight of any competition.

Prince -- who cares?

Terpentine -- Plane of Fire, Vallon Zek, Defiant Vs. Zephyros. I enjoyed shit stomping your guild till they disbanded and quit VZ. Will show up if you have the path paved for him but won't work for shit. Wont make it past level 30.

Grimtoad -- Nerd.

Knuckle -- Probably has been one shotted the most on all the boxes. Dick rider deluxe. Destroyed his guild overnight. The swiftest destruction of any guild I ever made ragequit. Wont make it past level 10.

Littlegyno -- turn down your mic.

Rob -- wont make it past level 1.

Rexx -- I distincfully remember him saying "your guild is going to be destroyed" or something to that effect. After they got owned in chardok. Not hard to make his courage faint. won't make it past level 5.

bleh to everyone else ... whatever. You think because you only group with "elitists" or people that are fully decked out in gear and then you go stomp on noobs that you actually took down some competition or that you're "good" at EQ. Without a gear gap, without hacks, and without bonus XP and nerfed dragons made for a population 200 box, you won't be doing any thing big on P99 red.

The real truth is its an open playing field. A new box. Its not going to be EZ. And you aren't going to have your little 6 months of freedom to farm up everything before I show up with the nobodies and humble you all.

And as always: Its Redrum Time
Old 09-23-2011, 07:17 PM
Banned

no
Old 09-23-2011, 07:18 PM
Banned

this thread is now about:

FRUIT

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2011, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

1) I thought you quit everquest forever after you accidentally posted screenshtos of your macroquest2 use to get your LIFE IN ORDER. Please tell me it's back in order i'm concerned.

2) My whistle is forever clean jerk

Last edited by fiegi; 09-23-2011 at 07:24 PM..
Old 09-23-2011, 07:25 PM
Banned

Like this?

Old 09-23-2011, 07:25 PM
Banned

i think i should be in there but with happy comments
Old 09-23-2011, 07:32 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

red99 EH
Old 09-23-2011, 07:36 PM
Sarnak

loving these epic forum wars going on.. the hype is building beyond control
Old 09-23-2011, 07:40 PM
Banned

I just find it amusing how these kids are like "OH WATCH OUT FOR US BLUEBIES WE'VE BEEN PLAYING PVP FOREVER GET READY TO GET OWNED"
Old 09-23-2011, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

Lol dojii so mad, so bad.

Anyone else remember when he cried in vent after we gave the naggy drum to a more useful bard (someone's 3rd alt).
Closed Thread